Giuliana Rancic Doesn't Notice the Cameras Around Anymore
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 12th 2010 03:10PM
On top of her duties at E!, she released a book with husband Bill Rancic -- 'I Do, Now What?' -- and the third season of their reality show, 'Giuliana and Bill,' just premiered on the Style Network.
Rancic stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with us about the new season of 'Giuliana & Bill' and what it's been like showing some of her most private moments, including her miscarriage, on air.
"If you talk about something that's so taboo, then other people will feel less alone," she says. "Other people who are going through what you are going through feel less alone."
The E! personality also talks about having cameras on her all the time, what happened when Bill misheard the phrase "Bieber Fever" and putting on estrogen patches for all to see.
"I would never have probably shown that season one," she explains. "But I don't even notice [the cameras] around anymore." Watch Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner Returns to Work Following Ben Affleck Split, Keeps Wedding Ring on — See the Pics
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick Sell New York City Townhouse for $18.25 Million: Pictures
- Han Solo Star Wars Spinoff in the Works From Disney for 2018: Details
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- Tyga Addresses Penis Pic Scandal: ''I'll Never Understand Why People Choose Hate and Negativity''
- Sorry, but Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Is Here to Debunk Every Single Jon Snow Theory You've Ever Heard
- Hillary Clinton Talks Donald Trump, Those SNL Impersonations and Who Should Be on the $10 Bill