Giuliana Rancic Doesn't Notice the Cameras Around Anymore
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 12th 2010 03:10PM
On top of her duties at E!, she released a book with husband Bill Rancic -- 'I Do, Now What?' -- and the third season of their reality show, 'Giuliana and Bill,' just premiered on the Style Network.
Rancic stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with us about the new season of 'Giuliana & Bill' and what it's been like showing some of her most private moments, including her miscarriage, on air.
"If you talk about something that's so taboo, then other people will feel less alone," she says. "Other people who are going through what you are going through feel less alone."
The E! personality also talks about having cameras on her all the time, what happened when Bill misheard the phrase "Bieber Fever" and putting on estrogen patches for all to see.
"I would never have probably shown that season one," she explains. "But I don't even notice [the cameras] around anymore." Watch Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naya Rivera, Husband Ryan Dorsey Return to L.A. -- See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello Kiss in Miami; Scott Disick Abstaining From Alcohol: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Steven Bauer, 57, Dating 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Lyda Loudon
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day