Giuliana Rancic Doesn't Notice the Cameras Around Anymore
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 12th 2010 03:10PM
On top of her duties at E!, she released a book with husband Bill Rancic -- 'I Do, Now What?' -- and the third season of their reality show, 'Giuliana and Bill,' just premiered on the Style Network.
Rancic stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with us about the new season of 'Giuliana & Bill' and what it's been like showing some of her most private moments, including her miscarriage, on air.
"If you talk about something that's so taboo, then other people will feel less alone," she says. "Other people who are going through what you are going through feel less alone."
The E! personality also talks about having cameras on her all the time, what happened when Bill misheard the phrase "Bieber Fever" and putting on estrogen patches for all to see.
"I would never have probably shown that season one," she explains. "But I don't even notice [the cameras] around anymore." Watch Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Obama Praises "Complex, Emotional" American Sniper Movie Despite Controversy
- Meghan McCain: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Human Ken Doll From U.K. Rodrigo Alves Gets $250K Worth of Plastic Surgery, Says He's "Truly Happy"
- Cosby show draws several protesters in Ohio
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom