Ex Claims Jesse James and Kat Von D Were Dating Long Before Going Public
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 13th 2010 04:00AM
If Janine Lindemulder is to be believed, Jesse James and Kat Von D have been dating a lot longer than people think.
Lindemulder, James' ex wife and mother to their 6-year-old daughter Sunny, tells Life & Style that the 'Monster Garage' star and the famous tattoo artist were together for months before taking their relationship public.
Right after James and Von D announced they were dating in August, Lindemulder remembers, "I got Sunny on the phone and she said, 'Kat's here.' Then she said to me, 'You know, Mom, I haven't known Kat just a couple of weeks. I've known her for months.'"
Lindemulder hoped Jesse would refrain from introducing Kat to their daughter so quickly, claiming Sunny is upset over her father's split from Sandra Bullock and "is still grieving over missing Sandra and missing her brother [Louis]."
Janine even wrote to Kat, asking the 'L.A. Ink' star to wait a while before meeting the 6-year-old, to no avail.
"Sunny is heartbroken over losing her baby brother. Sunny told me that Sandra just took off and took her brother Louis. She says that Louis isn't her brother and Sandra doesn't have her last name, James, anymore. She thinks her baby brother is gone. She's really hurting," she adds.
For more on Janine, Jesse, Kat and Sunny, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
MORE ABOUT Jesse James
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jesse James Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Inquiry claims Brian Williams lied a 'half-dozen' times
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"