Ex Claims Jesse James and Kat Von D Were Dating Long Before Going Public
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 13th 2010 04:00AM
If Janine Lindemulder is to be believed, Jesse James and Kat Von D have been dating a lot longer than people think.
Lindemulder, James' ex wife and mother to their 6-year-old daughter Sunny, tells Life & Style that the 'Monster Garage' star and the famous tattoo artist were together for months before taking their relationship public.
Right after James and Von D announced they were dating in August, Lindemulder remembers, "I got Sunny on the phone and she said, 'Kat's here.' Then she said to me, 'You know, Mom, I haven't known Kat just a couple of weeks. I've known her for months.'"
Lindemulder hoped Jesse would refrain from introducing Kat to their daughter so quickly, claiming Sunny is upset over her father's split from Sandra Bullock and "is still grieving over missing Sandra and missing her brother [Louis]."
Janine even wrote to Kat, asking the 'L.A. Ink' star to wait a while before meeting the 6-year-old, to no avail.
"Sunny is heartbroken over losing her baby brother. Sunny told me that Sandra just took off and took her brother Louis. She says that Louis isn't her brother and Sandra doesn't have her last name, James, anymore. She thinks her baby brother is gone. She's really hurting," she adds.
For more on Janine, Jesse, Kat and Sunny, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
MORE ABOUT Jesse James
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jesse James Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stanley Tucci, Felicity Blunt Welcome Baby Boy Matteo Oliver to "Cold, Cruel World": Read His Funny Statement
- Gavin Rossdale: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Ted 2 Trailer Debuts Online, Is Just as Crude and Funny as You'd Expect
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- Is There Hope For Calzona on Grey's Anatomy? Jessica Capshaw on the Fate of the Fan-Favorite Romance
- Ted 2 Trailer Includes Semen Jokes, Civil Rights for Teddy Bears and So Much More: Watch Now!
- Tara Reid to Lady Gaga: "We Really Want You to Be in Sharknado 3"