Ex Claims Jesse James and Kat Von D Were Dating Long Before Going Public
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 13th 2010 04:00AM
If Janine Lindemulder is to be believed, Jesse James and Kat Von D have been dating a lot longer than people think.
Lindemulder, James' ex wife and mother to their 6-year-old daughter Sunny, tells Life & Style that the 'Monster Garage' star and the famous tattoo artist were together for months before taking their relationship public.
Right after James and Von D announced they were dating in August, Lindemulder remembers, "I got Sunny on the phone and she said, 'Kat's here.' Then she said to me, 'You know, Mom, I haven't known Kat just a couple of weeks. I've known her for months.'"
Lindemulder hoped Jesse would refrain from introducing Kat to their daughter so quickly, claiming Sunny is upset over her father's split from Sandra Bullock and "is still grieving over missing Sandra and missing her brother [Louis]."
Janine even wrote to Kat, asking the 'L.A. Ink' star to wait a while before meeting the 6-year-old, to no avail.
"Sunny is heartbroken over losing her baby brother. Sunny told me that Sandra just took off and took her brother Louis. She says that Louis isn't her brother and Sandra doesn't have her last name, James, anymore. She thinks her baby brother is gone. She's really hurting," she adds.
For more on Janine, Jesse, Kat and Sunny, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
MORE ABOUT Jesse James
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jesse James Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Pippa Middleton Shares Her Diet and Workout Secrets, Reveals How She Got Her Famous Backside in Shape
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Mom Dating Man Who Molested Her 8-Year-Old Relative
- Brad Pitt Plans To Play Beheaded Journalist James Foley In New Film
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation