Who Will Play 'Miner of Two Loves' in the Movie?
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 13th 2010 03:41PM
Barrios became known as the 'Miner of Two Loves' in the media, after his wife and mistress met each other at a vigil held for the men.
Of course, the story itself is prime movie fodder, but Barrios' troubles in particular seem perfect for a script.
If that happens, we want to suggest Javier Bardem in the starring role because, well, look at the resemblance.
Bardem is particularly suited for the part, having starred in 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona,' in which his character lives with his ex-wife (Penelope Cruz) and his mistress (Scarlett Johansson).
Read More on AOL News: The Miners' Rescue
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?First Gay Hug' viral video used actors to portray homophobes, actress says
- Ex-NBC employee says he helped Bill Cosby pay off women
- Looks like these stars forgot something
- Lionsgate's 'Manhattan' to Make Canadian Debut on Upstart SVOD
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Ladies on Their "Boring" New Co-Star (Exclusive Video)
- Rutger Hauer, 'American Horror Story,' 'Ripper Street' Stars Board BBC's 'Last Kingdom'
- Waka Flocka Flame shills throat drops because he's Waka Flocka Flame
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Cameron Diaz crashes the boys club
- Sting to star in the Broadway musical he wrote
- ?Box Office: Why Did 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Have the Weakest Opening of the Franchise?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 7 Recap: You're Not Holding it Right
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Soars to the Top Spot