Who Will Play 'Miner of Two Loves' in the Movie?
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 13th 2010 03:41PM
Barrios became known as the 'Miner of Two Loves' in the media, after his wife and mistress met each other at a vigil held for the men.
Of course, the story itself is prime movie fodder, but Barrios' troubles in particular seem perfect for a script.
If that happens, we want to suggest Javier Bardem in the starring role because, well, look at the resemblance.
Bardem is particularly suited for the part, having starred in 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona,' in which his character lives with his ex-wife (Penelope Cruz) and his mistress (Scarlett Johansson).
Read More on AOL News: The Miners' Rescue
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- 'The Rewrite' Trailer: Hugh Grant Is a Womanizing Screenwriter
- Brett Ratner Sued Over 'Hercules' Party Injury
- Syfy Cancels Wil Wheaton Talk Show
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now