Who Will Play 'Miner of Two Loves' in the Movie?
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 13th 2010 03:41PM
Barrios became known as the 'Miner of Two Loves' in the media, after his wife and mistress met each other at a vigil held for the men.
Of course, the story itself is prime movie fodder, but Barrios' troubles in particular seem perfect for a script.
If that happens, we want to suggest Javier Bardem in the starring role because, well, look at the resemblance.
Bardem is particularly suited for the part, having starred in 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona,' in which his character lives with his ex-wife (Penelope Cruz) and his mistress (Scarlett Johansson).
Read More on AOL News: The Miners' Rescue
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- 'Graceland's' Vanessa Ferlito on Charlie's Surprising Move: "She's Really Scared"
- San Francisco TV News Crews Robbed On Air
- Former Televisa News Lead Jacobo Zabludovsky Dies at 87
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'True' Romance? Co-Stars Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch Are Reportedly Dating
- Matt Damon Has a Ponytail Now and the Internet Is Freaking Out
- Effie and Katniss Suit Up in New 'Mockingjay - Part 2' Photo