Who Will Play 'Miner of Two Loves' in the Movie?
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 13th 2010 03:41PM
Barrios became known as the 'Miner of Two Loves' in the media, after his wife and mistress met each other at a vigil held for the men.
Of course, the story itself is prime movie fodder, but Barrios' troubles in particular seem perfect for a script.
If that happens, we want to suggest Javier Bardem in the starring role because, well, look at the resemblance.
Bardem is particularly suited for the part, having starred in 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona,' in which his character lives with his ex-wife (Penelope Cruz) and his mistress (Scarlett Johansson).
Read More on AOL News: The Miners' Rescue
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Urban Cowboy' coming to TV, but is John Travolta?
- 'Cruel Intentions' costars Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair reunite
- Sherri Shepherd awkwardly offers to give Raven Symone her surrogate baby
- Jennifer Hudson, Greg Kinnear, Jeffrey Wright Join HBO's 'Confirmation'
- Former Gucci Heads Frida Giannini, Patrizio di Marco to Wed (Report)
- 'Game of Thrones': Jorah Will Risk All in "Massive Fight"
- These 7 Actresses Are Vying for Roles in 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- Duggar Molestation Scandal Gets a Scathing Funny or Die Spoof
- Here's Every Story Matthew Weiner Wanted on 'Mad Men's' Final Season