Who Will Play 'Miner of Two Loves' in the Movie?
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 13th 2010 03:41PM
Barrios became known as the 'Miner of Two Loves' in the media, after his wife and mistress met each other at a vigil held for the men.
Of course, the story itself is prime movie fodder, but Barrios' troubles in particular seem perfect for a script.
If that happens, we want to suggest Javier Bardem in the starring role because, well, look at the resemblance.
Bardem is particularly suited for the part, having starred in 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona,' in which his character lives with his ex-wife (Penelope Cruz) and his mistress (Scarlett Johansson).
Read More on AOL News: The Miners' Rescue
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Baltimore Ravens Reportedly Knew Details of Ray Rice Video Hours After Violent Incident
- Jimmy Fallon's 40th: James Franco, Seth Rogen and Stevie Wonder Surprise on 'Tonight Show'
- Academy Announces Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting Finalists
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?
- Marvel's 'Deadpool' Gets 2016 Release Date -- And Maybe Ryan Reynolds