Who Will Play 'Miner of Two Loves' in the Movie?
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 13th 2010 03:41PM
Barrios became known as the 'Miner of Two Loves' in the media, after his wife and mistress met each other at a vigil held for the men.
Of course, the story itself is prime movie fodder, but Barrios' troubles in particular seem perfect for a script.
If that happens, we want to suggest Javier Bardem in the starring role because, well, look at the resemblance.
Bardem is particularly suited for the part, having starred in 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona,' in which his character lives with his ex-wife (Penelope Cruz) and his mistress (Scarlett Johansson).
Read More on AOL News: The Miners' Rescue
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- 'Doctor Who' Season Finale to be Special Extended Episode
- 'Colbert Report' Sets Date for Final Show
- Marvel Comics Changes Credits in Wake of Jack Kirby Settlement
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in AMC Miniseries With Hugh Laurie