Celeb Photographer Fights Back Against Bullying
By Ben Trivett Posted Oct 14th 2010 06:00PM
Everyone knows that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, these photos need only three to say what they mean: "Love is Louder." Celeb photographer and PopEater bud Tyler Shields got together with MTV, The Jed Foundation and actress Brittany Snow to take on a very serious topic – teen suicide. The Love is Louder campaign began working to put a stop to teen suicide months ago, before the recent suicides of several teens brought the topic to national attention.
"This movement strives to amplify the momentum of other inspiring online campaigns and invite anyone who has felt mistreated, misunderstood or isolated into the conversation," Love is Louder said in a statement. "We are here to raise the volume around a critical message -- that love and support is more powerful than the external and internal voices that bring us down, cause us pain and make us feel hopeless."
Check out the rest of Tyler's amazing photos after the jump and at his website.
Tyler Shields: Love Is Louder
Photographer Tyler Shields worked the Love Is Louder foundation to get a great cast of celebrities to band together against bullying. Click for More Pics From the Shoot >>>
"To be able to bring so many great people together for such a great thing is just an amazing feeling," Shields told us. "I feel like photos can really touch some people and inspire them and we hope this will inspire people."
Visit Love is Louder to learn more about the campaign's efforts to stop bullying.
To see what other celebs are doing to fight the epidemic of bullying, check out:
►Celebrities Team Up for Anti-Bullying Campaigns
►Perez Hilton Says He Will No Longer Bully Celebs
►'Ugly Betty' Star Michael Urie Speaks Out Against Bullying
►Anderson Cooper Blasts New Vince Vaughn Trailer
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eva Mendes, Ryan Gosling Welcome First Child Together; Julie Chen Reveals Her Grandfather Was a Polygamist: Top 5 Stories
- Joan Rivers: Doctor Took Selfie With Unconscious Comedian, Performed Biopsy Without Consent -- Details
- Diane Keaton Reveals Her Massive Girl Crush on Amy Poehler -- Read Her Funny Tweets Here!
- Explosive New Details Of Joan Rivers' Medical Crisis: Doctor Snapped Selfie With Legendary Comic & Performed Unauthorized Biopsy While She Was Under Anesthesia!
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- Falling Skies Tragedy: Security Guard Killed on TNT Drama's Vancouver Set
- Big Brother's Eviction Shocker! Who Didn't Make it to the Final Four?
- Saturday Night Live's Nasim Pedrad Recalls Meeting Kim Kardashian, Reveals Unaired Impression of Aziz Ansari—Watch Now!