Celeb Photographer Fights Back Against Bullying
By Ben Trivett Posted Oct 14th 2010 06:00PM
Everyone knows that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, these photos need only three to say what they mean: "Love is Louder." Celeb photographer and PopEater bud Tyler Shields got together with MTV, The Jed Foundation and actress Brittany Snow to take on a very serious topic – teen suicide. The Love is Louder campaign began working to put a stop to teen suicide months ago, before the recent suicides of several teens brought the topic to national attention.
"This movement strives to amplify the momentum of other inspiring online campaigns and invite anyone who has felt mistreated, misunderstood or isolated into the conversation," Love is Louder said in a statement. "We are here to raise the volume around a critical message -- that love and support is more powerful than the external and internal voices that bring us down, cause us pain and make us feel hopeless."
Check out the rest of Tyler's amazing photos after the jump and at his website.
Tyler Shields: Love Is Louder
Photographer Tyler Shields worked the Love Is Louder foundation to get a great cast of celebrities to band together against bullying. Click for More Pics From the Shoot >>>
"To be able to bring so many great people together for such a great thing is just an amazing feeling," Shields told us. "I feel like photos can really touch some people and inspire them and we hope this will inspire people."
Visit Love is Louder to learn more about the campaign's efforts to stop bullying.
To see what other celebs are doing to fight the epidemic of bullying, check out:
►Celebrities Team Up for Anti-Bullying Campaigns
►Perez Hilton Says He Will No Longer Bully Celebs
►'Ugly Betty' Star Michael Urie Speaks Out Against Bullying
►Anderson Cooper Blasts New Vince Vaughn Trailer
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- They’re Good As Gold! Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye West The ‘Most Romantic, Sweetest Person’ She’s Ever Met
- 'Duck Dynasty' triple threat: Robertsons hunt, sing, and act in Christmas special
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- Lea Michele Talks About Cory Monteith's Death in First TV Interview: "He Would Want Me to Live My Life"
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!