Source: Jackson's Kids Involved in Oprah Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 14th 2010 07:24AM
According to our source, none of the Jackson brothers or sisters are included in the show, however, Michael's three children will be making an appearance. Whether Winfrey got a chance to interview Prince, Paris or Blanket is unclear.
We're told the special will rely heavily on a no-holds-barred conversation with Katherine, who will not only speak about losing her famous son but will also address the aftermath and legal battles ahead.
While an air date has not been announced, we're told the special will air during the fall sweeps period in November. We've also learned that Katherine Jackson gave Oprah so much to work with that the show will take up more than the typical single hour given to each episode of 'Oprah.'
Several photos from the interview were published by TMZ on Monday, showing Oprah sitting with Katherine and talking to patriarch Joe Jackson. Oprah can also be seen taking a tour of the house and looking at books and mementos.
MORE ABOUT Michael Jackson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Michael Jackson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- Coachella 2014: Weekend 2 Sightings! Kendall Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens and Others!
- Prince Releases Surprise Single! Hear It Now
- Is Miley Too Sick to Finish Bangerz Tour? Here's the Latest?