Making Sundaes With 'Top Chef' Cheftestant Spike Mendelsohn
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 14th 2010 04:45PM
You know Spike Mendelsohn from season four of 'Top Chef,' but since his top five finish in that season, he's been making a name for himself in the culinary world, and wrote his first cookbook, 'The Good Stuff.'
The never-without-his-fedora Spike visited PopEater's offices, incidentally without his hat, to dish sundaes and school us with his float-making skills. Oh yeah, we talked a little bit about 'Top Chef All-Stars,' too, in which he'll get to flex his kitchen muscles again.
"There's a great cast of chefs on the show," he says. "It's going to make for great television." Watch It!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pierce Brosnan's Son Dylan, Val Kilmer's Son Jack Work What Their Papas Gave Them for Saint Laurent Campaign: Photos
- Students Are Tweeting Thanks to Michelle Obama With Pics Of Gross Cafeteria Food -- See the Meals!
- Jennifer Aniston: I Bared My Butt Way "Way Before" Kim Kardashian, "I Was an Original"
- Lucky Break! ?RHONJ' Stars Jacqueline & Chris Laurita Get Reprieve In Bankruptcy Trial As Judge Approves Extension
- Kimye's Fault? Anna Wintour's NYC ?Vogue' Offices Hit With Disgusting Rat Infestation: ‘Rat Droppings On Desks’
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover