Making Sundaes With 'Top Chef' Cheftestant Spike Mendelsohn
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 14th 2010 04:45PM
You know Spike Mendelsohn from season four of 'Top Chef,' but since his top five finish in that season, he's been making a name for himself in the culinary world, and wrote his first cookbook, 'The Good Stuff.'
The never-without-his-fedora Spike visited PopEater's offices, incidentally without his hat, to dish sundaes and school us with his float-making skills. Oh yeah, we talked a little bit about 'Top Chef All-Stars,' too, in which he'll get to flex his kitchen muscles again.
"There's a great cast of chefs on the show," he says. "It's going to make for great television." Watch It!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MTV VMAs 2015: Performers, Presenters, and More Highlights to Expect
- Donald Trump Mocks Asians During Campaign Rally: "We Want Deal!"
- Chelsea O'Donnell's Biological Mother Denies She's Mentally Ill: "There's Nothing Wrong With Her"
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball