Making Sundaes With 'Top Chef' Cheftestant Spike Mendelsohn
By Denise Warner Posted Oct 14th 2010 04:45PM
You know Spike Mendelsohn from season four of 'Top Chef,' but since his top five finish in that season, he's been making a name for himself in the culinary world, and wrote his first cookbook, 'The Good Stuff.'
The never-without-his-fedora Spike visited PopEater's offices, incidentally without his hat, to dish sundaes and school us with his float-making skills. Oh yeah, we talked a little bit about 'Top Chef All-Stars,' too, in which he'll get to flex his kitchen muscles again.
"There's a great cast of chefs on the show," he says. "It's going to make for great television." Watch It!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy London Thinks Coachella Fashion Needs to Die: "I'm Sick of Festival Gear," Says Celeb Stylist
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Might Be Huge One Tree Hill Fans
- Kim Kardashian Works Her Platinum Hair One Last Time for Elle France: See the Photos!
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Cote de Pablo in 'The Dovekeepers': Women of Masada 'rebels of their time'