Taylor Lautner Is Good With the Ladies, 'Breaking Dawn' Co-Star Says
By Amber James Posted Oct 14th 2010 11:00AM
"We're kind of stuck with each other," he joked about bonding with his co-stars on and off set.
And as for Taylor Swift's musical apology to Lautner, Spencer admits his co-star is much better with the ladies than he is.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Watch ABC's 'Scandal' Reimagined as a Comedy
- Art Garfunkel Remembers Mike Nichols: "He Was the Most Sparkling Man Among Us"
- Hilary Swank on the One Thing Mike Nichols Could Get Any Actress to Do
- Jon Hamm, Rashida Jones, Rob Lowe Will Return to 'Parks and Recreation' for Final Season
- Mike Nichols Movies: 18 Essential Films You Should Watch Right Now
- Better Program Your DVR: 'Better Call Saul' Gets Two-Night Premiere Date