Taylor Lautner Is Good With the Ladies, 'Breaking Dawn' Co-Star Says
By Amber James Posted Oct 14th 2010 11:00AM
"We're kind of stuck with each other," he joked about bonding with his co-stars on and off set.
And as for Taylor Swift's musical apology to Lautner, Spencer admits his co-star is much better with the ladies than he is.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- 2015 Slamdance Winners Announced
- Iggy Azalea's Steve Madden Twitter Rant: "Most Disgusting Photo Shoot Ever"
- 'Breaking Bad's' Anna Gunn to Co-Star in 'Criminal Minds' Spinoff
- Watch Live! 'Black or White' Star Kevin Costner's One-on-One With Mr. Moviefone
- 'Still Alice' Review: Julianne Moore Anchors Intense Alzheimer's Film
- 'Terminator: Genisys' Super Bowl Trailer Features Arnold & Action Galore (VIDEO)