Another Hollywood Split: Jessica Simpson Dumped By Her Stylist
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 15th 2010 11:00PM
For years Jessica Simpson and her go-to hairstylist Ken Paves have been as inseparable as shampoo and conditioner.
The duo traveled the world, launched a line of hair extensions and even starred together in the singer/actresses' second short-lived reality show, 'The Price of Beauty.'
Now, it seems Paves may have have washed the blonde beauty out of his layered tresses for good.
The celebrity hairstylist confirmed that he and Simpson have separated professionally. Sort of. When asked by E!online if the two were at split ends he said, "Yes, but no but...." Paves then stammered a bit and offered up the "we've both been busy" excuse.
Meanwhile, a source tells Us Weekly that the pair did indeed breakup because of Simpson's all-consuming focus on new beau, Eric Johnson.
Paves, the anonymous source claims, has tired of Simpson's treatment of him. "Ken is sick of her cycle of dumping friends when she's with a guy. She smothers guys and they dump her. Then she goes back to Ken," the source told the mag.
Paves was kind about Simpson during an Operation Smile event this week however, telling E!, "Jessica and I have been friends for 12 years" adding their friendship "is always there."
Read More on StyleList >>>
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Jessica Simpson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jessica Simpson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- The Bachelor Season 19, Episode 4 Recap: One Girl Gets the Cinderella Treatment, While the Rest Get Down and Dirty
- Selma Director Ava DuVernay, Star David Oyelowo to Create Hurricane Katrina Drama
- Jamal Woolard, Federico Castelluccio Rally to Support Troubled Adolescents for Premiere of Short Film "Boys of Bate"
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Emma Watson to star in live-action 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!