Another Hollywood Split: Jessica Simpson Dumped By Her Stylist
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 15th 2010 11:00PM
For years Jessica Simpson and her go-to hairstylist Ken Paves have been as inseparable as shampoo and conditioner.
The duo traveled the world, launched a line of hair extensions and even starred together in the singer/actresses' second short-lived reality show, 'The Price of Beauty.'
Now, it seems Paves may have have washed the blonde beauty out of his layered tresses for good.
The celebrity hairstylist confirmed that he and Simpson have separated professionally. Sort of. When asked by E!online if the two were at split ends he said, "Yes, but no but...." Paves then stammered a bit and offered up the "we've both been busy" excuse.
Meanwhile, a source tells Us Weekly that the pair did indeed breakup because of Simpson's all-consuming focus on new beau, Eric Johnson.
Paves, the anonymous source claims, has tired of Simpson's treatment of him. "Ken is sick of her cycle of dumping friends when she's with a guy. She smothers guys and they dump her. Then she goes back to Ken," the source told the mag.
Paves was kind about Simpson during an Operation Smile event this week however, telling E!, "Jessica and I have been friends for 12 years" adding their friendship "is always there."
Read More on StyleList >>>
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Jessica Simpson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jessica Simpson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Naya Rivera Secretly Married Ryan Dorsey on Her Original Wedding Date to Big Sean; Kim Kardashian Shares Sexy Bikini Picture: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Ian Somerhalder Tweets Girlfriend Nikki Reed While Ex Nina Dobrev Posts Cryptic Quotes on Instagram
- Chris Pratt French Braids a Random Girl's Hair During Interview
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Is Justin Bieber Dropping a New Album?! Singer Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram—Listen Now!
- Ariana Grande's Brother, Frankie Grande, Finds Out About Grandpa's Passing in Big Brother House
- Bromance Alert! Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson Have a Guys Night Out in Hollywood—All the Details!