La La Vazquez Says Kim K. Needs a 'Suit and Tie' Man
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 15th 2010 03:15PM
Backstage at 'The Joy Behar Show,' I sat down with Kim Kardashian's best friend, La La Vazquez, who made it very clear that Kim needs to date a successful suit-and-tie type of guy if she wants to say "I do."
"I'm working on hooking her up on a blind date," La La tells me. "Kim doesn't go around saying, 'I want to be in love.' She's happy. She's enjoying her life, but as friends, when you see someone you like, you say, I want to hook you up with this person or that person. That's just what friends do. Why? Friends hooked me up with my husband."
La La doesn't think Kim is going to find husband material on a football field.
"For Kim, I'll look for a nice person. I do want him to be successful for her because that will be a similar thing. You don't always want to be carrying the load. That can get annoying after a while," La La explains. "What I'm looking for in her next blind date is a suit-and-tie guy. Something different."
And La La will know if she found Mr. Right for Miss Kardashian if she doesn't hear back that night from her friend. "After the date, Kim will call me immediately. She might call me during the date. If she doesn't call at all, they are hanging out and that's a good sign."
Tune in Sunday to watch Kim and La La's other celebrity friends (including Serena Williams!) attend her amazing NYC wedding to Carmelo Anthony in an hour-long special on VH1 at 10:30PM. Check Out An EXCLUSIVE Pic From the Wedding:
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Reacts to Nicki Minaj's "Bitch" Threat During VMAs 2015 Live Broadcast: GIF
- Jill, Jessa Duggar Want to Raise Awareness About Sexual Abuse Amid Brother Josh's Scandal
- Hayden Christensen: Rachel Bilson "Was Very Keen" On Naming Daughter Briar Rose, Plays Disney Songs All the Time
- Quentin Tarantino slams Cate Blanchett films, Hollywood bigwigs
- Nicki Minaj, Kanye West go after Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, respectively at MTV VMAs
- List of winners of 2015 MTV Video Music Award
- Justin Timberlake Responds to Kanye West's Jab During Video Vanguard Award Speech—Find Out What He Thought!
- Pretenders Singer Chrissie Hynde Slammed for Suggesting Women Are to Blame for Rape: "You Are Enticing Someone"
- Empire's Serayah Demonstrates How to Rock Fall's Major '70s Trend in ASOS Magazine—Take a Look!