T.I. Sentenced to 11 Months in Prison for Probation Violation
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 15th 2010 05:15PM
A judge revoked the rapper's probation, forcing him back behind bars for 11 months, TMZ reports.
T.I., real name Clifford Harris Jr., and his wife, Tameka Cottle, were arrested in September for drug possession, while he was on probation for a felony weapons' charge from 2009.
At the time, police pulled over the couple in Los Angeles, smelling marijuana. They later reported that they found a small amount of ecstasy in the car as well.
In 2009, he spent seven months in prison, following a 2007 arrest for illegally purchasing several machine guns and silencers from undercover cops just hours before a scheduled performance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in October 2007.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rob Lowe: I struggled with monogamy
- 'Good Wife' co-creator says show is done killing off characters
- Neeson season: Liam's films ranked from worst to best
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Ellen Page Shows Some Serious Skin in New Photo Shoot!
- Lara Spencer Is Having Fun with the New Guys on ?GMA'
- Exclusive Clip! Is This The Next Winner of 'The Voice'?
- Kendra Wilkinson Confronts Hank Baskett About Cheating Rumors in New Kendra on Top Preview
- Reese Witherspoon Shares Cruel Intentions Throwback Thursday With Ex-Husband Ryan Phillippe, Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard Talk Pregnancy Cravings, Symptoms, and More in New Ad!