T.I. Sentenced to 11 Months in Prison for Probation Violation
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 15th 2010 05:15PM
A judge revoked the rapper's probation, forcing him back behind bars for 11 months, TMZ reports.
T.I., real name Clifford Harris Jr., and his wife, Tameka Cottle, were arrested in September for drug possession, while he was on probation for a felony weapons' charge from 2009.
At the time, police pulled over the couple in Los Angeles, smelling marijuana. They later reported that they found a small amount of ecstasy in the car as well.
In 2009, he spent seven months in prison, following a 2007 arrest for illegally purchasing several machine guns and silencers from undercover cops just hours before a scheduled performance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in October 2007.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?
- Extra Scoop: Tila Tequila Believes Hitler Was Misunderstood
- Jennifer Lawrence on 'American Hustle': 'Yeah, I Made Out with Batman'
- Kim Kardashian Selfie Alert! Emulates Her Idol Elizabeth Taylor