T.I. Sentenced to 11 Months in Prison for Probation Violation
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 15th 2010 05:15PM
A judge revoked the rapper's probation, forcing him back behind bars for 11 months, TMZ reports.
T.I., real name Clifford Harris Jr., and his wife, Tameka Cottle, were arrested in September for drug possession, while he was on probation for a felony weapons' charge from 2009.
At the time, police pulled over the couple in Los Angeles, smelling marijuana. They later reported that they found a small amount of ecstasy in the car as well.
In 2009, he spent seven months in prison, following a 2007 arrest for illegally purchasing several machine guns and silencers from undercover cops just hours before a scheduled performance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in October 2007.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Pics! Stars Walk the Red Carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- Steal Gwen Stefani's Edgy Street Style
- Extra Scoop: Moving on? Mariah Carey & Director Brett Ratner Celebrate Birthdays Together