T.I. Sentenced to 11 Months in Prison for Probation Violation
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 15th 2010 05:15PM
A judge revoked the rapper's probation, forcing him back behind bars for 11 months, TMZ reports.
T.I., real name Clifford Harris Jr., and his wife, Tameka Cottle, were arrested in September for drug possession, while he was on probation for a felony weapons' charge from 2009.
At the time, police pulled over the couple in Los Angeles, smelling marijuana. They later reported that they found a small amount of ecstasy in the car as well.
In 2009, he spent seven months in prison, following a 2007 arrest for illegally purchasing several machine guns and silencers from undercover cops just hours before a scheduled performance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in October 2007.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- Amanda Bynes arrested on on suspicion of DUI
- Walmart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Adam Levine and Wife Get Naked and Bloody in Creepy New 'Animals' Video
- Amanda Bynes DUI: Her Parents Speak Out
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Wedding Photos! See Her Dress