T.I. Sentenced to 11 Months in Prison for Probation Violation
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 15th 2010 05:15PM
A judge revoked the rapper's probation, forcing him back behind bars for 11 months, TMZ reports.
T.I., real name Clifford Harris Jr., and his wife, Tameka Cottle, were arrested in September for drug possession, while he was on probation for a felony weapons' charge from 2009.
At the time, police pulled over the couple in Los Angeles, smelling marijuana. They later reported that they found a small amount of ecstasy in the car as well.
In 2009, he spent seven months in prison, following a 2007 arrest for illegally purchasing several machine guns and silencers from undercover cops just hours before a scheduled performance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in October 2007.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Harrison Ford in Plane Crash
- Kyle Richards Responds to ?RHOBH' Fight Between Sister Kim and Lisa Rinna
- Nick Gordon's Mom Drops Bombshell Claim About Whitney Houston in Dr. Phil Interview