Bethenny Frankel Childhood Photos Revealed
By Zach Dionne Posted Oct 18th 2010 04:52PM
Bethenny Frankel took to the cover of PEOPLE magazine this summer, claiming "I never had a true childhood." But photos obtained by RadarOnline.com seem to tell a different story. The series of more than 30 pictures show the 'Real Housewives of New York City' star as a baby, child and teenager, smiling, eating and sporting a variety of hairstyles.
"She doesn't miss the chance to interject her terrible childhood in her show," Bethenny's mother, Bernadette Birk, tells Radar. But, Birk adds, "there were so many wonderful times" during Bethenny's upbringing.
Frankel announced at the end of August she was finished with 'Real Housewives,' telling Us Weekly, "Last season was scary and painful. It took all of the joy out of it. My gut's saying not to be part of this cast."
► Video: Bethenny Chats with PopEater
MORE ABOUT Bethenny Frankel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bethenny Frankel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney Woos Elizabeth McGovern on Downton Abbey's Set for Charity Special
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged: Is This Her Engagement Ring? See the Pictures!
- Hope Dworaczyk Gives Birth, Playboy Model Welcomes Baby Boy Hendrix
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- Owen Wilson Talks Zoolander Sequel, Shares Adorable Video of Son Ford Singing: Watch Now!
- Sting and Trudie Styler Address Those Tantric Sex Rumors, Plus Have They Ever Had a Threesome? Watch!
- Best Looks of the Week: Taylor Swift's Black-and-White Frock, Carey Mulligan's Leopard Print Gown & More!