Irked 'Dancing' Cast Close to Turning on Jennifer Grey
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 18th 2010 06:00PM
After weeks of landing at the top of the 'Dancing With the Stars' leader board, insiders tell me the cast and dancers are starting to get a wee bit jealous of the outstanding Jennifer Grey.
"It's not outright hate yet but it isn't good," one insider that's spent plenty of time on the 'Dancing' stage tells me. "It's just not fair that we are all working our a**es off every week and Jennifer literally waltzes in and gets the best marks. You would think that because she is a dancer the judges would be a little harder on her."
This isn't the first time controversy has erupted over stars with dance experience stepping into the ballroom. Last season's winner, Nicole Scherzinger, came into the competition as one of the most respected dancers and choreographers in the music industry, and who can forget season 10 contestant Mya, who admitted she'd been dancing since she was 5 years old.
"What is different this time is the questions about excluding stars with dance experience aren't coming from the public or the media but rather from within the competition itself," a TV executive tells me. "I fear that if Jennifer gets another perfect score this week, Bristol Palin will have a fit!"
Now, now ladies, let's remember the winner wins a mirror ball trophy and not a desk in the Oval Office!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara, Ex Nick Loeb Had Previous Agreement Over Frozen Embryos: Details
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Recovering From Quadruple Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Kate Major, Michael Lohan's Wife, "Refocusing on Sobriety" After Arrest
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She's Detoxing Ahead of Her 36th Birthday
- Britt McHenry Invited to Give Anti-Bullying Speech as Tow Truck Company Says ESPN Reporter Should Not be Fired
- Oprah Winfrey Network Sues Alleged Imposter for Pretending to Be Media Mogul's Nephew