Irked 'Dancing' Cast Close to Turning on Jennifer Grey
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 18th 2010 06:00PM
After weeks of landing at the top of the 'Dancing With the Stars' leader board, insiders tell me the cast and dancers are starting to get a wee bit jealous of the outstanding Jennifer Grey.
"It's not outright hate yet but it isn't good," one insider that's spent plenty of time on the 'Dancing' stage tells me. "It's just not fair that we are all working our a**es off every week and Jennifer literally waltzes in and gets the best marks. You would think that because she is a dancer the judges would be a little harder on her."
This isn't the first time controversy has erupted over stars with dance experience stepping into the ballroom. Last season's winner, Nicole Scherzinger, came into the competition as one of the most respected dancers and choreographers in the music industry, and who can forget season 10 contestant Mya, who admitted she'd been dancing since she was 5 years old.
"What is different this time is the questions about excluding stars with dance experience aren't coming from the public or the media but rather from within the competition itself," a TV executive tells me. "I fear that if Jennifer gets another perfect score this week, Bristol Palin will have a fit!"
Now, now ladies, let's remember the winner wins a mirror ball trophy and not a desk in the Oval Office!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- Polly Bergen Dead: Actress and Singer Dies at 84
- George Clooney Will Wear Giorgio Armani Tux to Wed Amal Alamuddin
- New Shocker: Bruce Jenner Appears To Wear Spanx For Golf Outing SEE The Jaw-Dropping Photos
- Kim's Worst Nightmare: Racy Naked Selfies Of Kardashian Leak Online
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!