Jon Gosselin Admits He Made Mistakes, Is Ashamed of His Behavior
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2010 09:40PM
"I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made in 2009 and I am ashamed of the choices I made," Jon wrote, according to UsMagazine.com. "I have apologized to Kate, my family, and to my friends. Through counseling I have learned to own my actions. My goal is to move forward in a positive direction."
Gosselin said his reason for Tuesday's Twitter diatribe was to "clarify a few things" and share how being on TV has impacted his kids negatively. "The negative effects on my family was my greatest concern and far outweigh any monetary gain we received," Gosselin Tweeted.
"Today, my children are much older than when we first started. They are acutely aware their life is markedly different from their peers," he added.
This is Gosselin's second Twitter tirade in the past week. Last Friday, he also posted a long note to his account after losing a bid in court to keep his children off television. They currently appear on the TLC show, 'Kate Plus 8.' See Gosselin's full Twitter tirade from Friday here.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Makes First Appearance Since Suffering From Morning Sickness; Blake Lively Shows Off Baby Bump and Cleavage: Top 5 Stories
- Uma Thurman's 16-Year-Old Daughter Maya Looks Almost Identical to Her -- See the Mini-Me Picture!
- A Man in Chicago Told President Obama to Not Flirt With His Fiancee and It Was Amazing -- Watch Here
- It Begins?Again! Prosecutors Open Jodi Arias' Death Penalty Trial With Gruesome Photo
- Off The Wagon? Kyle Richards ?Even More Concerned' About Sister Kim's Sobriety ? Confrontation Caught On Camera!
- Cheating, Drugs & Violence! Anjelica Huston Claims Ryan O'Neal Beat Her —‘I Saw Stars & Reeled Back’
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!
- Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Spotted Together at the Airport—Find Out Where They Went!
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake "Satisfied" After Tabloid Apologizes for False Report About J.T. Flirting in Paris