Jon Gosselin Admits He Made Mistakes, Is Ashamed of His Behavior
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2010 09:40PM
"I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made in 2009 and I am ashamed of the choices I made," Jon wrote, according to UsMagazine.com. "I have apologized to Kate, my family, and to my friends. Through counseling I have learned to own my actions. My goal is to move forward in a positive direction."
Gosselin said his reason for Tuesday's Twitter diatribe was to "clarify a few things" and share how being on TV has impacted his kids negatively. "The negative effects on my family was my greatest concern and far outweigh any monetary gain we received," Gosselin Tweeted.
"Today, my children are much older than when we first started. They are acutely aware their life is markedly different from their peers," he added.
This is Gosselin's second Twitter tirade in the past week. Last Friday, he also posted a long note to his account after losing a bid in court to keep his children off television. They currently appear on the TLC show, 'Kate Plus 8.' See Gosselin's full Twitter tirade from Friday here.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!