Jon Gosselin Admits He Made Mistakes, Is Ashamed of His Behavior
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2010 09:40PM
"I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made in 2009 and I am ashamed of the choices I made," Jon wrote, according to UsMagazine.com. "I have apologized to Kate, my family, and to my friends. Through counseling I have learned to own my actions. My goal is to move forward in a positive direction."
Gosselin said his reason for Tuesday's Twitter diatribe was to "clarify a few things" and share how being on TV has impacted his kids negatively. "The negative effects on my family was my greatest concern and far outweigh any monetary gain we received," Gosselin Tweeted.
"Today, my children are much older than when we first started. They are acutely aware their life is markedly different from their peers," he added.
This is Gosselin's second Twitter tirade in the past week. Last Friday, he also posted a long note to his account after losing a bid in court to keep his children off television. They currently appear on the TLC show, 'Kate Plus 8.' See Gosselin's full Twitter tirade from Friday here.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna Bush Hager Reveals What Daughter Mila Will Be For Halloween -- Watch!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Spill on "Most Intense" Fifth Season: Drama, New Friendships
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- California Highway Patrol Hunting For Ruthless Armed Couple Who Gunned Down 3 Cops
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''