Jon Gosselin Admits He Made Mistakes, Is Ashamed of His Behavior
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2010 09:40PM
"I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made in 2009 and I am ashamed of the choices I made," Jon wrote, according to UsMagazine.com. "I have apologized to Kate, my family, and to my friends. Through counseling I have learned to own my actions. My goal is to move forward in a positive direction."
Gosselin said his reason for Tuesday's Twitter diatribe was to "clarify a few things" and share how being on TV has impacted his kids negatively. "The negative effects on my family was my greatest concern and far outweigh any monetary gain we received," Gosselin Tweeted.
"Today, my children are much older than when we first started. They are acutely aware their life is markedly different from their peers," he added.
This is Gosselin's second Twitter tirade in the past week. Last Friday, he also posted a long note to his account after losing a bid in court to keep his children off television. They currently appear on the TLC show, 'Kate Plus 8.' See Gosselin's full Twitter tirade from Friday here.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Audrina Patridge, Corey Bohan Split After Five Years Together: Former Hills Star, BMX Pro Break Up
- Bachelorette Guy Cry: See Andi Dorfman's Men at Their Most Emotional
- Martha Stewart Explains Her Friendship with Blake Lively, Says The Actress is "Very Shy in Person"
- Parental Injustice? Jenny McCarthy's Son Has Called The Cops On Her MULTIPLE Times ? Find Out Why!
- All Grown Up! Cole Sprouse Who Played Ben In ?Friends' Is Now 21 ? Proceed To Feel Insanely Old
- Don't Speak! Kendra Wilkinson Still Not Wearing Wedding Ring, Avoids Questions Amidst Family-Ordered Silence
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case