Patti Stanger Had Trouble Finding 'Hot Girls' for 'Millionaire Matchmaker'
By Amber James Posted Oct 19th 2010 10:00AM
The latest season, which premieres on Bravo Oct. 19, will focus more on the millionairesses. But don't worry, there will be plenty of men. Bravo star Caroline Manzo ('Real Housewives of New Jersey') enlisted Stanger to set up her two sons, Christopher and Albie Manzo. Will they find true love? "You'll have to watch and see," Stanger teased.
PopEater sat down with the reality star to chat about the biggest challenges she faced this season and why women shouldn't whine about being single. Watch >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelsey Grammer's Wife Kayte Gives Birth to Baby Boy Gabriel
- Three Amazing GIFs From the First Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer: Watch Now!
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Says "Fancy" Is a "Game-Changer" for Hip-Hop Culture
- Brady Oestrike's Friend Speaks Out, Police Issue Update On Decapitation & Other New Developments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Daughter North Takes Her First Steps, Mom Celebrates On Social Media
- Jessica Hall: Kendra Wilkinson's show will tell truth about hub's affair rumors
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' racy trailer: Watch it now
- Ted Nugent calls critics 'unclean vermin' after concert cancellation