Patti Stanger Had Trouble Finding 'Hot Girls' for 'Millionaire Matchmaker'
By Amber James Posted Oct 19th 2010 10:00AM
The latest season, which premieres on Bravo Oct. 19, will focus more on the millionairesses. But don't worry, there will be plenty of men. Bravo star Caroline Manzo ('Real Housewives of New Jersey') enlisted Stanger to set up her two sons, Christopher and Albie Manzo. Will they find true love? "You'll have to watch and see," Stanger teased.
PopEater sat down with the reality star to chat about the biggest challenges she faced this season and why women shouldn't whine about being single. Watch >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake Kisses Pregnant Jessica Biel's Bare Baby Bump on 34th Birthday: Instagram Photo
- Taylor Swift Wishes Justin Timberlake Happy Birthday, Posts Throwback Photo With Beyonce, Jay Z
- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney to Perform at Super Bowl DirectTV Bash
- Val Kilmer says he's in hospital but doesn't have tumor
- Authorities review video of Suge Knight incident
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"
- Kim Kardashian Thinks North West May Be "Annoyed" at All Her Kisses, but What About Their Snuggle Fests?
- Birthday Boy Justin Timberlake Confirms Wife Jessica Biel Is Expecting, Shares Cutest (and Biggest) Baby Bump Photo