Patti Stanger Had Trouble Finding 'Hot Girls' for 'Millionaire Matchmaker'
By Amber James Posted Oct 19th 2010 10:00AM
The latest season, which premieres on Bravo Oct. 19, will focus more on the millionairesses. But don't worry, there will be plenty of men. Bravo star Caroline Manzo ('Real Housewives of New Jersey') enlisted Stanger to set up her two sons, Christopher and Albie Manzo. Will they find true love? "You'll have to watch and see," Stanger teased.
PopEater sat down with the reality star to chat about the biggest challenges she faced this season and why women shouldn't whine about being single. Watch >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Brother John on Sister Jessica's Death: "Doubt She Took Her Own Life"
- Hilary Duff Wrote Song About Estranged Husband Mike Comrie in New Album: "Maybe We Are" Meant to Be
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Cleavage Post Workout, Goes Without Makeup
- MEOW! Lizzie Rovsek Opens Up About ?Below The Belt' ‘RHOC' Catfights With Tamra Judge & Vicki Gunvalson
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza