Patti Stanger Had Trouble Finding 'Hot Girls' for 'Millionaire Matchmaker'
By Amber James Posted Oct 19th 2010 10:00AM
The latest season, which premieres on Bravo Oct. 19, will focus more on the millionairesses. But don't worry, there will be plenty of men. Bravo star Caroline Manzo ('Real Housewives of New Jersey') enlisted Stanger to set up her two sons, Christopher and Albie Manzo. Will they find true love? "You'll have to watch and see," Stanger teased.
PopEater sat down with the reality star to chat about the biggest challenges she faced this season and why women shouldn't whine about being single. Watch >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara, Ex Nick Loeb Had Previous Agreement Over Frozen Embryos: Details
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Recovering From Quadruple Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Kate Major, Michael Lohan's Wife, "Refocusing on Sobriety" After Arrest
- George Lucas doesn't know plot for new 'Star Wars' movie
- Virginia towing company does not want Britt McHenry to lose her job
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic