Patti Stanger Had Trouble Finding 'Hot Girls' for 'Millionaire Matchmaker'
By Amber James Posted Oct 19th 2010 10:00AM
The latest season, which premieres on Bravo Oct. 19, will focus more on the millionairesses. But don't worry, there will be plenty of men. Bravo star Caroline Manzo ('Real Housewives of New Jersey') enlisted Stanger to set up her two sons, Christopher and Albie Manzo. Will they find true love? "You'll have to watch and see," Stanger teased.
PopEater sat down with the reality star to chat about the biggest challenges she faced this season and why women shouldn't whine about being single. Watch >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jonathan Cheban Clashes With Khloe Kardashian on Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Montana Vacation -- Watch!
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''