'Real Housewives of O.C.' Star Vicki Gunvalson Files for Divorce
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2010 05:30PM
Gunvalson filed for divorce from her husband of 16 years, Donn Gunvalson, TMZ reports.
The 'Real Housewives of O.C.' couple have no kids -- Vicki has two children from her first marriage.
"Everyone's doing OK. I mean, my mom and Donn haven't been spending much time together. They're just not really enjoying each other's company anymore. So it doesn't really bother me," her son Michael told RadarOnline.com
Michael added that his mom's career -- she owns her own insurance company -- will keep her focused. "She's got a lot going on and trying to keep busy at work and do her thing."
"I think it's for the best and they don't really enjoy spending time with each other anymore and my mom's always gone and traveling and Donn deserves someone who's going to be at home and she deserves someone that's going to support what she does," he continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julianne Moore, Ellen Page's Lesbian Drama Freeheld Banned From Shooting at Catholic High School
- Ivanka Trump Sizzles in Ivana's Dress, Stolen Straight Out of Her Mama's Closet: Pictures
- TV's Top 10 Villains: The Biggest Baddies Currently on Air, From Gotham to Game of Thrones
- Abandoned! Kanye Jets To Europe Without Kim, Scott Ditches Pregnant Kourtney To Party & Khloe Can't Find Lamar
- Kendra Wilkinson Throws Hank Baskett Out Of The House For ?F**king A Transsexual' ? Watch The Clip
- Soup Kitchen Instead Of Prison? ?RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice's Attorney Begs For Halfway House Placement – So She Can Do Charity Work! Read The Letter To The Judge
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Required Reading: Our Favorite Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Books Out Right Now
- Goodfellas Actor Frank Sivero Sues Fox for $250 Million Over Simpsons Character He Says Is Based on Him
- This Is What Happens When You Secretly Feed McDonald's to a Bunch of Health Nuts—Watch Now!