'Real Housewives of O.C.' Star Vicki Gunvalson Files for Divorce
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2010 05:30PM
Gunvalson filed for divorce from her husband of 16 years, Donn Gunvalson, TMZ reports.
The 'Real Housewives of O.C.' couple have no kids -- Vicki has two children from her first marriage.
"Everyone's doing OK. I mean, my mom and Donn haven't been spending much time together. They're just not really enjoying each other's company anymore. So it doesn't really bother me," her son Michael told RadarOnline.com
Michael added that his mom's career -- she owns her own insurance company -- will keep her focused. "She's got a lot going on and trying to keep busy at work and do her thing."
"I think it's for the best and they don't really enjoy spending time with each other anymore and my mom's always gone and traveling and Donn deserves someone who's going to be at home and she deserves someone that's going to support what she does," he continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother for Past Hitler Rant
- Robin Wright, Ben Foster Call Off Engagement For the Second Time
- Donald Trump Gets Interviewed by Sarah Palin, Says She's a "Terrific Person"
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Robin Wright & Ben Foster Split and Call Off Their Engagement Again
- Caitlyn Jenner and Candis Cayne Meet With a Matchmaker in I Am Cait Sneak Peek—Watch Now!
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother Over Past Hitler and Nazi Holocaust Comments, Then Apologizes