'Real Housewives of O.C.' Star Vicki Gunvalson Files for Divorce
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2010 05:30PM
Gunvalson filed for divorce from her husband of 16 years, Donn Gunvalson, TMZ reports.
The 'Real Housewives of O.C.' couple have no kids -- Vicki has two children from her first marriage.
"Everyone's doing OK. I mean, my mom and Donn haven't been spending much time together. They're just not really enjoying each other's company anymore. So it doesn't really bother me," her son Michael told RadarOnline.com
Michael added that his mom's career -- she owns her own insurance company -- will keep her focused. "She's got a lot going on and trying to keep busy at work and do her thing."
"I think it's for the best and they don't really enjoy spending time with each other anymore and my mom's always gone and traveling and Donn deserves someone who's going to be at home and she deserves someone that's going to support what she does," he continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Douglas' Mother, Diana Douglas Webster, Dies at 92
- Jenelle Evans Claims She Turned Down $1.5 Million Sex Tape Offer: "Not Interested, But Flattered"
- Biggest Loser's Tara Costa Marries John Baranowski: "He Is the Best Part of My Every Day"
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- 10 Reasons Why Taylor Swift's Fourth of July Celebration Was Better Than Anyone Else's Party!
- Kelly Rowland Talks Son Titan and Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss, Plus Is She Thinking About Baby No. 2?
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Get Fired Up in Twitter Feud With Rapper Joe Budden: "Let's Celebrate Black Love"