'Real Housewives of O.C.' Star Vicki Gunvalson Files for Divorce
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 19th 2010 05:30PM
Gunvalson filed for divorce from her husband of 16 years, Donn Gunvalson, TMZ reports.
The 'Real Housewives of O.C.' couple have no kids -- Vicki has two children from her first marriage.
"Everyone's doing OK. I mean, my mom and Donn haven't been spending much time together. They're just not really enjoying each other's company anymore. So it doesn't really bother me," her son Michael told RadarOnline.com
Michael added that his mom's career -- she owns her own insurance company -- will keep her focused. "She's got a lot going on and trying to keep busy at work and do her thing."
"I think it's for the best and they don't really enjoy spending time with each other anymore and my mom's always gone and traveling and Donn deserves someone who's going to be at home and she deserves someone that's going to support what she does," he continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- The Good Wife Bosses Talk Shocking Status Change, Alicia and Kalinda's Friendship and More Season 6 Scoop
- Once Upon a Time's Frozen Premiere: Anna's Insane Voice, Regina's Awesome Twist and Everything You Need to Know!
- Eric "The Actor" Lynch Dies at 39, Hollywood Reacts to Beloved Howard Stern Show Caller and Guest