Beyonce's Mom: Pregnancy Rumors Are 'Not True'
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 20th 2010 09:30PM
PREVIOUSLY: Here we go again. Another round of rumors claiming Beyonce is pregnant with her first child are circulating online. Us Weekly's source claims the pregnancy came as a total surprise to B and her husband, rapper-mogul Jay-Z.
"B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet ... She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again," the source said.
Even record executive Kevin Liles, who has known Jay-Z for years, is speaking out about the couple. "Jay has been all about family since I met him, and he's always going to be," he said. "I wish them the best."
But is it true? In March, "rock solid sources" claimed B was expecting. But alas, Beyonce's publicist shot down the "untrue" rumor.
The couple, who married in 2008 following a six-year courtship, have been plagued by pregnancy rumors for, well, as long as we can remember. We're pretty sure it was reported that Beyonce was pregnant on the set of the video for their 2003 duet ''03 Bonnie & Clyde.' That's a LONG pregnancy. The last seven or so years, which have been packed with albums and tours and elaborate videos, must have been very uncomfortable for the diva, who is said to be hard at work on her next record with a host of big-name producers.
Beyonce Knowles suprises 'Today' show co-host Hoda Kotb during a fashion segment in New York on Oct. 6, 2010. More Beyonce photos >>
MORE ABOUT Beyonce Knowles
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Beyonce Knowles Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Val Kilmer Responds to Health Scare, Denies Tumor Operation
- Bobbi Kristina Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in a Bathtub
- Rumor Bust! Lindsay Lohan Does NOT Want to Become a Witch
- Maci Bookout Posts First Baby Bump Photo With New Puppy: See the Teen Mom Star's Cute Picture!
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Teach Prince George How to Swim on Luxurious Babymoon
- Yolanda Foster Receives Flowers From Kris Jenner During Lyme Disease Battle: Picture