A-Rod Chaser Held Photos of Cameron Diaz and Whitney Houston
By Marc Schneider Posted Oct 20th 2010 07:50AM
With a name like Grim LeRogue, you've got to be a wee bit eccentric. Or loony, as the headlines are labeling the 33-year-old Brooklyn man who stormed the field at Yankee Stadium on Monday night with alleged aspirations of confronting Alex Rodriguez over his relationship with Cameron Diaz. For serious!
Police sources tell the New York Post that LeRogue (formerly Joe Rogan) made a mad dash for A-Rod while carrying five pictures. One of them was of Rodriguez with an X over his face that read: "You have to go bud, you've ruined too many of our white queens."
He also had a shot of Diaz with the message: "We will be together soon."
Rodriguez and Diaz have been quietly dating for months. The divorced slugger previously dated actress Kate Hudson.
Adding to the confusion, LaRogue was also holding an image of Osama bin Laden with the inscription, "I will serve you," in addition to pictures of Whitney Houston, whom the al Qaeda chief purportedly admires.
He captioned the Houston photo "Whitney Bin Laden," and on a photo of Houston's ex, Bobby Brown, he wrote, "You need to be terminated."
"I just can't believe this," LaRogue's mother, Cathy, told The Post on Tuesday. "He drank in his day when he was younger, he's not like this saintly kid, but he's 33 years old now, so give me a break."
Le Rogue was charged with assault and interfering with a sporting event and taken to Lincoln Hospital in the Bronx for a psychiatric evaluation.
MORE ABOUT Cameron Diaz
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Cameron Diaz Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- 'SNL': Civil Rights Group Praises Plan to Add African-American Woman to Cast
- Machinima Pilot 'Enormous' Finds Its Cast (Exclusive)
- 'Game of Thrones' Holding King Joffrey 'Roast' Online
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Hate Joffrey? Here's your chance to roast the ?Game of Thrones' king
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- Don Cheadle Suiting Up for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'?
- Evangeline Lilly on 'The Hobbit': I Didn't Want to Be the Jar Jar Binks of the Trilogy
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Cast as 'Naggy Mothers of Darth Vader' (Sort Of)