Jean-Claude Van Damme Denies Suffering Heart Attack
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 20th 2010 04:05PM
Van Damme posted on his official Facebook page that he did not suffer a heart attack on the set of his new movie 'Weapon' in Louisiana, despite media reports otherwise.
"I read a rumor online about me suffering heart attack!! [sic]" he wrote.
"Please, do not believe all what you read from rumors on any unofficial JCVD sites. Jean-Claude Van Damme is 100% healthy, training well for taking the fight [sic] and sending his fans & friends much love," the post continued.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Todd Phillips' Longtime Exec Exits to Focus on Social Action
- 'Sherlock': First Full Season 3 Trailer Debuts (Video)
- Paul Walker's Death: Thousands Mourn the Late Actor at Sunday Memorial
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Ices Out 'Catching Fire' With $31.6M in Second Week
- Another Very NSFW 'Nymphomaniac' Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)