Jean-Claude Van Damme Denies Suffering Heart Attack
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 20th 2010 04:05PM
Van Damme posted on his official Facebook page that he did not suffer a heart attack on the set of his new movie 'Weapon' in Louisiana, despite media reports otherwise.
"I read a rumor online about me suffering heart attack!! [sic]" he wrote.
"Please, do not believe all what you read from rumors on any unofficial JCVD sites. Jean-Claude Van Damme is 100% healthy, training well for taking the fight [sic] and sending his fans & friends much love," the post continued.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Jill Duggar pregnant with first child
- Lindsay Lohan's credit card declined during big night out, report says
- Emmys promo spoofs ?Pawn Stars'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' Renewed at AMC
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' Stars on Finding Kimye's Home, Their "Boring" Co-Star
- Kirk Douglas Remembers Lauren Bacall: She Was My "Lucky Charm"
- See Mark Wahlberg with the real Turtle and Johnny Drama (in China)
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Best of Late Night TV: Pierce Brosnan Fails at 'GoldenEye 007,' Chloe Grace Moretz Fakes Cello (VIDEO)
- Let's Rank the 'Saved By the Bell' Very Special Episodes (VIDEO)
- Julianne Hough May Return to 'Dancing With the Stars'... as a Judge