Jean-Claude Van Damme Denies Suffering Heart Attack
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 20th 2010 04:05PM
Van Damme posted on his official Facebook page that he did not suffer a heart attack on the set of his new movie 'Weapon' in Louisiana, despite media reports otherwise.
"I read a rumor online about me suffering heart attack!! [sic]" he wrote.
"Please, do not believe all what you read from rumors on any unofficial JCVD sites. Jean-Claude Van Damme is 100% healthy, training well for taking the fight [sic] and sending his fans & friends much love," the post continued.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- U2 guitarist, The Edge has the edge in building his long-planned compound in Malibu
- Alicia Keys, Tyne Daly and Harry Belafonte memorialize Ruby Dee
- 'Doctor Who' U.K. Ratings Rise Ahead of Simon Cowell Clash
- Gabrielle Union Contacts FBI After Nude Photo Leak
- Sprint Car Driver Scott Semmelmann Killed During Practice for Race
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Jimmy Fallon Got a Shirtless James Franco and Seth Rogen for His Birthday (VIDEO)
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?