Jodie Foster's Alleged Assault Victim Will File Lawsuit
By Zach Dionne Posted Oct 21st 2010 11:03AM
"We have retained an attorney to proceed with a civil suit against Jodie Foster for her assault since justice was not served by the DA's office," the teenager's father tells RadarOnline.com.
Radar previously revealed photos of the teen's bruised arm, reportedly taken after Foster lashed out at the boy for attempting to take a photograph of her. The post-attack images -- which clearly depict a bruised and fingernail-clawed arm -- were submitted to Los Angeles police, but the assault charges were eventually dropped due to a lack of evidence.
"Ms. Foster viciously attacked me for taking a photo which was totally uncalled for and it scares me to think that we live in a society where it's really okay to hit people if you're a celebrity in Hollywood or if you are rich and famous," the alleged victim, withholding his last name and going by Tony Jr., told Radar.
At the time, the actress's rep called the accusations a "fabrication," asserting the minor was a professional photographer, citing his possession of a telephoto lens. Radar contends Tony Jr. has never sold a professional photo.
"Foster's rep offered not a shred of evidence to back up that claim and when RadarOnline.com investigated, we discovered he has never attempted to sell a photo professionally to any news or entertainment outlet," RadarOnline creator and executive vice president David Perel tells PopEater. "A fan taking a photo of a celebrity is hardly an unusual event and the rep's comments seem to lack substance. For the rep to say the teenager is a professional photographer because he has a telephoto lens is laughable. It was a silly comment at best."
According to the May 29 report, the boy spotted Foster in the valet parking area of the Grove shopping complex and approached her to take a picture. The police report was filed after the incident and officers did not report to the scene.
Describing the incident to Radar, Tony Jr.'s father said, "Jodie pushed and shoved him, leaving scratches and bruises on his arm ... She came after him, poked him in the chest and said, 'Do you even have a mother you slime ball?' He didn't mouth back at all and was scared of her."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- 'Game of Thrones' Launches Mysterious Season 5 Website, Teaser Video
- Marvel Unveils 'Battleworld' Map Ahead of 2015's 'Secret Wars'
- CNN Ratings Surge as Ferguson Verdict and Unrest Drive Viewers to Cable News
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- 'Frozen' Continues World Domination, Beats Barbie in Toy Sales
- George Eads, Last Original 'CSI' Cast Member, to Leave Show
- What's New on Netflix Streaming in December 2014