Jon Gosselin's Ex Isn't Buying His Latest Mea Culpa
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 21st 2010 08:45AM
Although Jon Gosselin just tweeted a seemingly sincere and thought-out apology to his children and former wife, Kate, one person who doesn't believe he is a new man is ex-girlfriend Kate Major, who Jon dated after his ugly breakup from the mom of eight.
"Everything and anything that comes out of Jon Gosselin's mouth is a lie," Major tells me. "The only good thing that came out of meeting Jon was gaining a close friendship with his other ex, Hailey [Glassman]."
Kate M. thinks that Hailey also doesn't believe Jon has seen the light.
"Hailey and I realize that Jon is a sick individual who is only out for himself. He used to get mad when people said his kids shouldn't be on TV," Kate says. "Jon used to say that if it wasn't for the show that the children wouldn't have all the opportunities they had, like traveling and being able to support eight children."
Kate charges that Jon only changed his tune after violating his contract with TLC, saying, "Once he wasn't on TV his tone changed! It's all about Jon, not his kids!"Jon's Apology: I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made in 2009 and I am ashamed of the choices I made. I have apologized to Kate, my family, and to my friends. Through counseling I have learned to own my actions. My goal is to move forward in a positive direction. Read the whole thing here.
To me, Jon does seem to have changed his tune and his regrets about having put his children on TV appear sincere. However, Kate's biggest criticism about the one-time TV pop are far more damaging.
"What about how the $200,000 he stole from Hailey?" Major asks, referring to previous allegations. "Or the fact that I had a written agreement with Jon for $100,000 when I resigned from my job at Star Magazine?"
And instead of tweeting about his regrets or feelings, Kate's advice for Jon is simple: "Get a job and learn how to right all the wrongs you have done!"
Ouch! What do you think of Jon's apology? Read it here and sound off in the comments!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture
- Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater? Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott’s Previous Infidelities With Their Spouses Could Be A Sign Of Their Future Together
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'