Live Coco Cam: Behind The Scenes Of 'Conan'
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Oct 21st 2010 06:17AM
Conan O'Brien is building the hype for his upcoming TBS talk show with the debut of a 24-hour "Coco Cam" online that shows live video from his office. The "Coco Cam" is located on an office stairwell. Its first-day highlights included a dancing man in a taco costume and another who gave a dramatic reading from behind a podium while passers-by threw things at him. The first hour had an aerobics session with women in 1980s-era workout gear. You can watch the live stream on the show's official YouTube channel.
"We're shoving a camera in the stairwell of our comedy bunker and broadcasting the crazy -- LIVE for 24 hours! Who's gonna show up? Dancing tacos? What's gonna happen? Intern Twister? Tune in and find out, Internets!" OI'Brien tweeted.
O'Brien, former NBC 'Tonight' show host, is counting down the days toward his Nov. 8 debut. Other promotional highlights have included a blimp with "Conan" that has drifted around stadiums during Major League Baseball playoff games that TBS is broadcasting.
► Pour Some Coco on Me: First 'Conan' Teaser Rocks
Conan O'Brien Snapshots
Conan O'Brien performs as part of the 2010 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Tennessee.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Wears Blonde Wig in First Mugshot, Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction: Top 5 Stories
- Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven as "Highly Unprofessional"
- Ken Jeong Talks Hangover's Nude Scenes and Playing With the Asian Stereotype
- LeAnn Rimes New ‘Just A Girl Like You Video’— Watch It Here!
- Jodi Arias Jury Foreman Speaks Out —‘This Girl Was Crucified In The Court Of Public Opinion’
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?