Photos: Jennifer Lopez's Twins Model for Gucci
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 22nd 2010 07:14AM
Jennifer Lopez and her two-year-old twins, Max and Emme, are the stars of Gucci's new campaign for its children's collection. Shot in Malibu by photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the family-friendly ads show mama J.Lo rocking tousled beach waves and some glam printed tunics while daughter Emme and son Max play on the beach in their Gucci gear. "It's the first time I have worked with my kids in that way," Lopez tells Us Weekly. "It was a totally special experience."
Lopez tells the magazine her daughter is already a budding fashionista.
"Emme picks out her own outfits and likes to sleep in her princess dress," she says.
And her son? "It's hard to get Max dressed. He prefers to run around the house with no clothes on."
As we've previously reported, the Gucci kids line -- set to debut in November -- will include apparel, footwear, accessories and leather goods for newborns to children age 8.
And to kick things off, Gucci is making a donation to UNICEF's Schools for Africa initiative in honor of the launch.
"It's exactly why I'm excited to be a part of this," Lopez says. "Now there are two Gucci spokesbabies for a beautiful cause!"
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
Read More on StyleList >>>
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Lopez
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Lopez Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Shocking Performance! Madonna & Taylor Swift Surprise iHeartRadio Fans
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap!
- What a Cutie! Carrie Underwood Shares First Photo of Her Baby Boy
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Recap: Rick Fights Back, Morgan Returns -- Find Out Who Survived a Brutal Episode!
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Winners List
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Kim and Khloe Finally Learn What Scott Disick Does For a Living