Photos: Jennifer Lopez's Twins Model for Gucci
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 22nd 2010 07:14AM
Jennifer Lopez and her two-year-old twins, Max and Emme, are the stars of Gucci's new campaign for its children's collection. Shot in Malibu by photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the family-friendly ads show mama J.Lo rocking tousled beach waves and some glam printed tunics while daughter Emme and son Max play on the beach in their Gucci gear. "It's the first time I have worked with my kids in that way," Lopez tells Us Weekly. "It was a totally special experience."
Lopez tells the magazine her daughter is already a budding fashionista.
"Emme picks out her own outfits and likes to sleep in her princess dress," she says.
And her son? "It's hard to get Max dressed. He prefers to run around the house with no clothes on."
As we've previously reported, the Gucci kids line -- set to debut in November -- will include apparel, footwear, accessories and leather goods for newborns to children age 8.
And to kick things off, Gucci is making a donation to UNICEF's Schools for Africa initiative in honor of the launch.
"It's exactly why I'm excited to be a part of this," Lopez says. "Now there are two Gucci spokesbabies for a beautiful cause!"
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
Read More on StyleList >>>
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Lopez
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Lopez Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: 'I Am a Woman'
- Help Fight Malaria, One Bracelet at a Time
- Priscilla Presley Talks the King of Rock, and Las Vegas Elvis Exhibition
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians