'Real Housewives of O.C.' Party Turns Into a Brawl
By Christo Varghese Posted Oct 25th 2010 06:45AM
After Tamra Barney threw wine in Jeana Keough's face, the former Playboy Playmate retaliated, Radar Online reports. The fight then escalated into a physical altercation between Barney and Keough.
Before the fight, Tamra attempted to serve Jeana with a cease and desist letter, claiming that interviews Keough gave about Barney and ex-husband Simon were untrue. This enraged Jeana, and an argument began.
According to one witness, "It was crazy. It looked more like an out-of-control bar scene than a party!"
Jeana threatened to throw Tamra into the pool, and Tamra responded by throwing wine in Jeana's face. When Keough tried to pour her drink on Barney, however, she missed and hit another guest.
"Tamra was upset that my mom showed sympathy for Simon to RadarOnline. Tamra argued with my mom for a while, then threw a drink in her face," Kara Keough, Jeana's daughter, told E!Online.com.
Barney is currently embroiled in a divorce. Her husband filed the papers in January, citing infidelity and abuse as the reasons for the split.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"