'Real Housewives of O.C.' Party Turns Into a Brawl
By Christo Varghese Posted Oct 25th 2010 06:45AM
After Tamra Barney threw wine in Jeana Keough's face, the former Playboy Playmate retaliated, Radar Online reports. The fight then escalated into a physical altercation between Barney and Keough.
Before the fight, Tamra attempted to serve Jeana with a cease and desist letter, claiming that interviews Keough gave about Barney and ex-husband Simon were untrue. This enraged Jeana, and an argument began.
According to one witness, "It was crazy. It looked more like an out-of-control bar scene than a party!"
Jeana threatened to throw Tamra into the pool, and Tamra responded by throwing wine in Jeana's face. When Keough tried to pour her drink on Barney, however, she missed and hit another guest.
"Tamra was upset that my mom showed sympathy for Simon to RadarOnline. Tamra argued with my mom for a while, then threw a drink in her face," Kara Keough, Jeana's daughter, told E!Online.com.
Barney is currently embroiled in a divorce. Her husband filed the papers in January, citing infidelity and abuse as the reasons for the split.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inherent Vice First Trailer: Reese Witherspoon, Joaquin Phoenix Reunite in Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Molly Sims Is Pregnant, Expecting Second Child With Husband Scott Stuber
- Josh Elliott Engaged to Liz Cho: NBC Sports Anchor to Marry ABC Reporter
- Marriage ?Feels Pretty Damn Great,' Says George Clooney, As He Shows Off Wedding Pics With Amal Alamuddin On Magazine Covers Internationally
- Check Out Those Legs! Jessica Simpson Arrives at JFK with Eric Johnson
- Wiz Khalifa: ‘I Just Didn’t Want to Be Married to Her Anymore’
- Blake Shelton grows up on new album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- Amanda Bynes arrested on on suspicion of DUI