'Real Housewives of O.C.' Party Turns Into a Brawl
By Christo Varghese Posted Oct 25th 2010 06:45AM
After Tamra Barney threw wine in Jeana Keough's face, the former Playboy Playmate retaliated, Radar Online reports. The fight then escalated into a physical altercation between Barney and Keough.
Before the fight, Tamra attempted to serve Jeana with a cease and desist letter, claiming that interviews Keough gave about Barney and ex-husband Simon were untrue. This enraged Jeana, and an argument began.
According to one witness, "It was crazy. It looked more like an out-of-control bar scene than a party!"
Jeana threatened to throw Tamra into the pool, and Tamra responded by throwing wine in Jeana's face. When Keough tried to pour her drink on Barney, however, she missed and hit another guest.
"Tamra was upset that my mom showed sympathy for Simon to RadarOnline. Tamra argued with my mom for a while, then threw a drink in her face," Kara Keough, Jeana's daughter, told E!Online.com.
Barney is currently embroiled in a divorce. Her husband filed the papers in January, citing infidelity and abuse as the reasons for the split.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Taylor Swift Says She "Wouldn't Survive in Jail," Is Terrified of Sea Urchins -- Watch
- Ace of Cakes Star Duff Goldman: I Love Riding Motorcycles Even After Losing Toes in Crash
- Ebola In NYC! Doctor Tests Positive For Virus After Treating Patients In Guinea
- Lucky Break! Former ?RHONJ' Star Danielle Staub Gets $700K In Liens Cancelled In Bankruptcy Case
- Mean Girl! Kim Kardashian Snubs Chris Brown’s ‘Lowbrow’ Girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation