Yes, We'll See Celine Dion's Babies Soon, But Don't Expect Matt Damon's Baby Photos
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 26th 2010 06:00PM
Celine Dion and her husband Rene Angelil are celebrating with their two healthy baby boys. They will spend a few days in neonatal intensive care, which is common for newborn twins who arrive before their due date. They've wanted them for such a long time and goodness knows they've gone through a lot of trouble conceiving. I was chatting with our friend Wendy Williams this morning about how Celine was so candid about her struggles, even calling up Wendy on air to share her story for other women in similar situations.
Yes, we will see these kids. Dion's setting up a photo shoot for a magazine cover. It will probably be PEOPLE. She did it for her first son Rene-Charles back in 2001 and this time around, she'll probably make close to $150,000. That's a much larger number than the whopping $12 million that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got for their twins. It's a massive difference and overall, the price for baby photo exclusives has been dropping significantly. Yes, even stars are feeling the impact of the rough economy.
But one superstar baby you will not see is Matt Damon's little girl, Stella Zavala. Every magazine has called looking for the exclusive, but Matt likes to keep things private and has refused them all.
I talk all about the baby photos, plus get the real story of costly 'Real Housewives' tour and Halle Berry's new man during my segment on 'The Wendy Williams Show.' Watch it below and check out Wendy's site and follow her on Twitter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing With the Stars' crowns a new champion
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- Spoiler Alert: Find Out Who Won Dancing With the Stars!
- American Idol's Allison Iraheta Is Married: Report
- Brad Pitt Talks Drug Use, Says He Had an "Epiphany" 10 Years Ago; Robert Pattinson Moves Out of Kristen Stewart's Home: Today's Top Stories
- Nikki Sixx Takes Another Shot At Kim Kardashian's Insensitivity During Oklahoma Tornado
- Talk About A Transformation! Sharon Stone Goes From Makeup-Free To Red Hot Bombshell At Cannes