Nancy Grace on Mud Wrestling Bill O'Reilly and Who Scares Her Most
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 26th 2010 03:30PM
'Swift Justice With Nancy Grace' is this season's No. 1 rated new syndicated series, making it the biggest court show debut in over five years. And although she personally terrifies me, the public has spoken: They can't get enough of Nancy! I sat down with the lady herself to find out what she thinks of Lindsay Lohan, Joy and Whoopi, 'Dancing With The Stars' and whether she has ever skirted the law. Do you think she noticed that my knees were shaking?
Tell me about your hot new show?
"Hot?" Who do you think I am, Paris Hilton? Lady Justice isn't "hot," she's more ... scary. 'Swift Justice' is EXTREMELY SCARY.
I love watching you on TV, but you always seem angry. What's up love?
You're very intuitive, Rob ... possibly psychic, because I AM angry. I'm angry that people misbehave and think they can get away with it. BREAKING NEWS: They won't! Not on 'Swift Justice'!
Are you the same off camera? Do you give advice when you are at the local Starbucks?
I do not give advice at Starbucks. In fact, I do not go to Starbucks. I will not, under any circumstance, pay $5 for a cup of coffee! NO! I have, however, made numerous citizen's arrests. There's nothing like throwing a wrongdoer face down in the Target parking lot to extract a confession!
Joan Collins recently said that Angelina Jolie is better looking than Jennifer Aniston. Where do you stand in this vital issue?
Are you people blind? Joan Collins is the hottie!
Do you think fellow HLN friend Joy Behar was right to walk off 'The View' recently? What would you have done?
The obvious answer: mud wrestle!
Paris and Lindsay.
Who scares you?
Paris and Lindsay.
What do you think about Piers Morgan, CNN's choice to replace Larry King? You've filled in for Larry many times.
After being his guest host for five years, I'm convinced there is only one Larry King.
Would you do 'Dancing with the Stars'?
I don't think America's ready to see me dressed in a skimpy outfit. I will leave that to David Hasselhoff. FYI, I did win the Macon Cotillion's Swing Championship for my age category, dancing to Michael Jackson's 'Rockin' Robin.'
Have YOU ever broke the law?
Never! Wait a minute, I did sneak into a movie, but the statute of limitations has passed.
Tell me something naughty about yourself?
I read Globe, National Enquirer, Examiner, Star and Economist cover to cover every week without fail.
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Interviews -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- 30 years later, ?CHiPs' cast reunites
- Hello Kitty celebrates 40th anniversary
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!