Nancy Grace on Mud Wrestling Bill O'Reilly and Who Scares Her Most
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 26th 2010 03:30PM
'Swift Justice With Nancy Grace' is this season's No. 1 rated new syndicated series, making it the biggest court show debut in over five years. And although she personally terrifies me, the public has spoken: They can't get enough of Nancy! I sat down with the lady herself to find out what she thinks of Lindsay Lohan, Joy and Whoopi, 'Dancing With The Stars' and whether she has ever skirted the law. Do you think she noticed that my knees were shaking?
Tell me about your hot new show?
"Hot?" Who do you think I am, Paris Hilton? Lady Justice isn't "hot," she's more ... scary. 'Swift Justice' is EXTREMELY SCARY.
I love watching you on TV, but you always seem angry. What's up love?
You're very intuitive, Rob ... possibly psychic, because I AM angry. I'm angry that people misbehave and think they can get away with it. BREAKING NEWS: They won't! Not on 'Swift Justice'!
Are you the same off camera? Do you give advice when you are at the local Starbucks?
I do not give advice at Starbucks. In fact, I do not go to Starbucks. I will not, under any circumstance, pay $5 for a cup of coffee! NO! I have, however, made numerous citizen's arrests. There's nothing like throwing a wrongdoer face down in the Target parking lot to extract a confession!
Joan Collins recently said that Angelina Jolie is better looking than Jennifer Aniston. Where do you stand in this vital issue?
Are you people blind? Joan Collins is the hottie!
Do you think fellow HLN friend Joy Behar was right to walk off 'The View' recently? What would you have done?
The obvious answer: mud wrestle!
Paris and Lindsay.
Who scares you?
Paris and Lindsay.
What do you think about Piers Morgan, CNN's choice to replace Larry King? You've filled in for Larry many times.
After being his guest host for five years, I'm convinced there is only one Larry King.
Would you do 'Dancing with the Stars'?
I don't think America's ready to see me dressed in a skimpy outfit. I will leave that to David Hasselhoff. FYI, I did win the Macon Cotillion's Swing Championship for my age category, dancing to Michael Jackson's 'Rockin' Robin.'
Have YOU ever broke the law?
Never! Wait a minute, I did sneak into a movie, but the statute of limitations has passed.
Tell me something naughty about yourself?
I read Globe, National Enquirer, Examiner, Star and Economist cover to cover every week without fail.
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Interviews -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake Kisses Pregnant Jessica Biel's Bare Baby Bump on 34th Birthday: Instagram Photo
- Taylor Swift Wishes Justin Timberlake Happy Birthday, Posts Throwback Photo With Beyonce, Jay Z
- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney to Perform at Super Bowl DirectTV Bash
- Authorities review video of Suge Knight incident
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"
- Kim Kardashian Thinks North West May Be "Annoyed" at All Her Kisses, but What About Their Snuggle Fests?
- Birthday Boy Justin Timberlake Confirms Wife Jessica Biel Is Expecting, Shares Cutest (and Biggest) Baby Bump Photo