'Army Wives' Star Sally Pressman to Marry 'Cougar Town' Actor
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 26th 2010 06:20AM
The actress, who plays Roxy LeBlanc on Lifetime's hit series 'Army Wives,' and boyfriend David Rogers of 'Cougar Town' are tying the knot, PEOPLE reports.
Rogers popped the question while the two were working out at Tracy Anderson's studio in LA.
"David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes,' they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," a rep for the actress told PEOPLE.
The pair, who met in an acting class, have been dating for 5 years. This is the first marriage for both.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
DJ Pauly D from MTV's 'Jersey Shore' hangs out with Goofy at Walt Disney World in Florida.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ariana Grande Plays Coy About Her Love Life, Jokes She's Secretly Married
- Angelina Jolie Photographed With Ring After Brad Pitt Wedding News Breaks
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC News for Other Work, Motherhood
- Angelina Jolie Is The Picture Of Frail On Malta Honeymoon ? See How Thin She Looks
- Coco Austin Leaves Little To The Imagination In A Super Skimpy Bikini While Vacationing With Husband Ice-T
- ?It's Not Reality!’ ?RHONJ' Star Rosie Pierri's TV Girlfriend Claims Bravo 'Staged’ Their Whole On-Air Romance
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Harrison Ford back in action as 'Star Wars' resumes filming
- Brad Paisley turns up the fun on latest album 'Moonshine in the Trunk'