'Army Wives' Star Sally Pressman to Marry 'Cougar Town' Actor
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 26th 2010 06:20AM
The actress, who plays Roxy LeBlanc on Lifetime's hit series 'Army Wives,' and boyfriend David Rogers of 'Cougar Town' are tying the knot, PEOPLE reports.
Rogers popped the question while the two were working out at Tracy Anderson's studio in LA.
"David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes,' they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," a rep for the actress told PEOPLE.
The pair, who met in an acting class, have been dating for 5 years. This is the first marriage for both.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
DJ Pauly D from MTV's 'Jersey Shore' hangs out with Goofy at Walt Disney World in Florida.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George R.R. Martin: Red Wedding Was "Tremendously Hard to Write," Readers Swore Off My Books Forever
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3, Sisterhood Everlasting, in the Works
- Let Me Take A Selfie! Nikki Reed and Jay Pharoah Pose For A Pic in NYC
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Bachelorette' creator 'in shock' after contestant's death that puts show in 'bizarre predicament'
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"