'Army Wives' Star Sally Pressman to Marry 'Cougar Town' Actor
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 26th 2010 06:20AM
The actress, who plays Roxy LeBlanc on Lifetime's hit series 'Army Wives,' and boyfriend David Rogers of 'Cougar Town' are tying the knot, PEOPLE reports.
Rogers popped the question while the two were working out at Tracy Anderson's studio in LA.
"David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes,' they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," a rep for the actress told PEOPLE.
The pair, who met in an acting class, have been dating for 5 years. This is the first marriage for both.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
DJ Pauly D from MTV's 'Jersey Shore' hangs out with Goofy at Walt Disney World in Florida.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scheana Marie Marries Michael Shay: Details on the Vanderpump Rules Star's Wedding
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Episode 3 Recap: Amber Marchese Stirs Up Drama With Twins, Milania Guidice Turns Up the Sass
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Plays With CaCee Cobb's Son Rocco, Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Dresses Baby Bump in Nautical Outfit: Top 5 Weekend Stories
- Burn! Beyonce Skipped Kimye Wedding Because She ?Wasn't Going To Allow A Kardashian To Socially Climb Her,' Claims New Repor
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!
- Khloe and Kim Kardashian Have a Huge Fight While Kylie & Kendall Jenner Go Missing in Thailand—See the Full KUWTK Recap!