'Army Wives' Star Sally Pressman to Marry 'Cougar Town' Actor
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 26th 2010 06:20AM
The actress, who plays Roxy LeBlanc on Lifetime's hit series 'Army Wives,' and boyfriend David Rogers of 'Cougar Town' are tying the knot, PEOPLE reports.
Rogers popped the question while the two were working out at Tracy Anderson's studio in LA.
"David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes,' they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," a rep for the actress told PEOPLE.
The pair, who met in an acting class, have been dating for 5 years. This is the first marriage for both.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
DJ Pauly D from MTV's 'Jersey Shore' hangs out with Goofy at Walt Disney World in Florida.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Margot Robbie Masters Winter Beauty at Sundance: Copy Her Fresh-Faced Look!
- Kim Kardashian Shows Amazing Cleavage, Joins Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner at Sam Smith Gig
- Bruce Jenner Bites His Nails While Sitting in Traffic Days After Filming New Docuseries
- 'Let's Get Married' singer allegedly shoved ring down fiancee's throat
- Charlotte McKinney: My dad loves my Carl's Jr. Super Bowl ad
- ACM nominations announced, Miranda Lambert leads with 8