Why One Jersey 'Housewife' Should Want the 'Jersey' Bus Tour to Thrive
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 26th 2010 09:00PM
Hop aboard the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' express. That's right folks, there is now an arranged bus tour of all the haunts seen on the hit TV show and it can all be yours for the low-low price of $95. (That's not a typo.) Best of all, one 'Housewife' in particular is poised to make some money off those tourists!
A Wayne-based event planning company called Celebrations is holding its first 'New Jersey Housewives Tour' on Nov. 13. The tour last 6 long hours and includes lunch at The Brownstone in The Manzo family's Paterson banquet hall, followed by a stop at Posche Boutique, owned by Kim D. And if that isn't enough tour guides will conduct onboard trivia contest as well as hand out goody bags full of "Jersey-related" items.
"Why would anyone need to pay $95 for a tour of beauty salons, shops and houses in Jersey," laughed one 'Housewife' after learning of the tour. "Anyone can have dinner at The Brownstone any night of the week. It's not Nobu for goodness sake. For $95 you could feed a family of six. Then drive yourself for free past a few houses."
With lunch at The Brownstone baked into the tour's itinerary, Caroline will be reaping the benefits, (that is if the tour is a success).
"Caroline is defiantly making money from the tour," one show insider tells me. "This is her Bethenny moment to take her fame and make as much cash as she can from it as quickly as possible."
I spoke with Caroline and asked if she was profiting from the tour and she told me, "nope not in the least." I'm assuming lunch at the Brownstone must be free then!
More details on the tour here!
Real Housewives of New Jersey
(L-R) Teresa Guidice, Ashley Holmes, Jacqueline Laurita, Caroline Manzo and Lauren Manzo promote "My Big Gay Italian Wedding" at Planet Hollywood Times Square on October 20, 2010 in New York City. "The Real Housewives Of New Jersey" Cast Members Visit Planet Hollywood - October 20, 2010 Planet Hollywood Times Square New York, NY United States October 20, 2010 Photo by Steven A Henry/WireImage.com To license this image (62131379), contact WireImage.com
Steven A Henry/WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Is Coming Back to the Big Screen—Get the Details!