Why One Jersey 'Housewife' Should Want the 'Jersey' Bus Tour to Thrive
By Rob Shuter Posted Oct 26th 2010 09:00PM
Hop aboard the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' express. That's right folks, there is now an arranged bus tour of all the haunts seen on the hit TV show and it can all be yours for the low-low price of $95. (That's not a typo.) Best of all, one 'Housewife' in particular is poised to make some money off those tourists!
A Wayne-based event planning company called Celebrations is holding its first 'New Jersey Housewives Tour' on Nov. 13. The tour last 6 long hours and includes lunch at The Brownstone in The Manzo family's Paterson banquet hall, followed by a stop at Posche Boutique, owned by Kim D. And if that isn't enough tour guides will conduct onboard trivia contest as well as hand out goody bags full of "Jersey-related" items.
"Why would anyone need to pay $95 for a tour of beauty salons, shops and houses in Jersey," laughed one 'Housewife' after learning of the tour. "Anyone can have dinner at The Brownstone any night of the week. It's not Nobu for goodness sake. For $95 you could feed a family of six. Then drive yourself for free past a few houses."
With lunch at The Brownstone baked into the tour's itinerary, Caroline will be reaping the benefits, (that is if the tour is a success).
"Caroline is defiantly making money from the tour," one show insider tells me. "This is her Bethenny moment to take her fame and make as much cash as she can from it as quickly as possible."
I spoke with Caroline and asked if she was profiting from the tour and she told me, "nope not in the least." I'm assuming lunch at the Brownstone must be free then!
More details on the tour here!
Real Housewives of New Jersey
(L-R) Teresa Guidice, Ashley Holmes, Jacqueline Laurita, Caroline Manzo and Lauren Manzo promote "My Big Gay Italian Wedding" at Planet Hollywood Times Square on October 20, 2010 in New York City. "The Real Housewives Of New Jersey" Cast Members Visit Planet Hollywood - October 20, 2010 Planet Hollywood Times Square New York, NY United States October 20, 2010 Photo by Steven A Henry/WireImage.com To license this image (62131379), contact WireImage.com
Steven A Henry/WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Hold On! Sofia Vergara Reportedly Puts The Brakes On Marriage Plans ? There's No Wedding Dress Or Date
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set