HBO Cuts 'Big Love' From Lineup
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 28th 2010 04:00PM
The show's co-creator, Will Scheffer, told E! Online of the new season, "I think you'll agree this is definitively our best season to date."
The series, which received flack for its portrayal of the Mormon endowment ceremony, won't leave any loose ends, say Sheffer and co-creator Marc V. Olson. "When we created 'Big Love' in 2002, we had a strong conception of the journey the Henrickson family would make over the course of the series, of the story we had to tell ... While we were in the writers' room this year shaping our fifth season, we discovered that we were approaching the culmination of that story."
While the plot of the final season is still a closely-guarded secret, Chloe Sevigny, one of the show's stars, says, "I think that finally you see the Henricksons having to deal with some consequences, for their actions and for their lifestyle. And they are finally getting a little bit of comeuppance."
The final season of 'Big Love' premieres in January 2011 on HBO.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Married to Medicine Star Jill Connors Arrested After Allegedly Cutting Herself With a Knife, Blaming Husband
- Miley Cyrus Says She's Not in a Relationship Despite Stella Maxwell Kissing Photos
- Tyga Walks Out of Bank Holding Giant Stack of Hundred-Dollar Bills: Photo
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Breaks Down Over Father's Health Scare in Kendra on Top Clip—Watch Now!
- See Zendaya's Perfect Response to Internet Trolls Who Called Her Parents Ugly
- Julianne Hough Shares Close-Ups of Her Flawless Engagement Ring—Plus, an Expert Weighs In!