HBO Cuts 'Big Love' From Lineup
By PopEater Staff Posted Oct 28th 2010 04:00PM
The show's co-creator, Will Scheffer, told E! Online of the new season, "I think you'll agree this is definitively our best season to date."
The series, which received flack for its portrayal of the Mormon endowment ceremony, won't leave any loose ends, say Sheffer and co-creator Marc V. Olson. "When we created 'Big Love' in 2002, we had a strong conception of the journey the Henrickson family would make over the course of the series, of the story we had to tell ... While we were in the writers' room this year shaping our fifth season, we discovered that we were approaching the culmination of that story."
While the plot of the final season is still a closely-guarded secret, Chloe Sevigny, one of the show's stars, says, "I think that finally you see the Henricksons having to deal with some consequences, for their actions and for their lifestyle. And they are finally getting a little bit of comeuppance."
The final season of 'Big Love' premieres in January 2011 on HBO.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"