Ellen DeGeneres' Hairy Halloween Costume: The Snooki Bump
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 29th 2010 05:30PM
We told you weeks ago that Snooki costumes were in this Halloween. But Ellen DeGeneres took it one step further.
DeGeneres dressed as Snooki's famous pouf in a Halloween episode of "Ellen" airing Oct. 29, her show tells us.
While the "Jersey Shore" star is set to be one of the holiday's most ubiquitous costumes, DeGeneres is taking it to the next level by wearing a knee-length black hairpiece (complete with handy cutouts for the face and arms), from which a spray-tanned Snooki Cabbage Patch doll dangles.
Top that, meat dress.
"That's Snooki down there," the talk show host says.
"I'm the pouf. She's the actual size. She is that short."
"I met her in person. I was almost late for the show because I didn't take in account how long it takes to gym, tan, and laundry, everybody."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!