Ellen DeGeneres' Hairy Halloween Costume: The Snooki Bump
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 29th 2010 05:30PM
We told you weeks ago that Snooki costumes were in this Halloween. But Ellen DeGeneres took it one step further.
DeGeneres dressed as Snooki's famous pouf in a Halloween episode of "Ellen" airing Oct. 29, her show tells us.
While the "Jersey Shore" star is set to be one of the holiday's most ubiquitous costumes, DeGeneres is taking it to the next level by wearing a knee-length black hairpiece (complete with handy cutouts for the face and arms), from which a spray-tanned Snooki Cabbage Patch doll dangles.
Top that, meat dress.
"That's Snooki down there," the talk show host says.
"I'm the pouf. She's the actual size. She is that short."
"I met her in person. I was almost late for the show because I didn't take in account how long it takes to gym, tan, and laundry, everybody."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lance Bass Marries Michael Turchin: All the Wedding Details!
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears
- Kim Kardashian Posts Photo of Her Messy Closet With North West
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!