Ellen DeGeneres' Hairy Halloween Costume: The Snooki Bump
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 29th 2010 05:30PM
We told you weeks ago that Snooki costumes were in this Halloween. But Ellen DeGeneres took it one step further.
DeGeneres dressed as Snooki's famous pouf in a Halloween episode of "Ellen" airing Oct. 29, her show tells us.
While the "Jersey Shore" star is set to be one of the holiday's most ubiquitous costumes, DeGeneres is taking it to the next level by wearing a knee-length black hairpiece (complete with handy cutouts for the face and arms), from which a spray-tanned Snooki Cabbage Patch doll dangles.
Top that, meat dress.
"That's Snooki down there," the talk show host says.
"I'm the pouf. She's the actual size. She is that short."
"I met her in person. I was almost late for the show because I didn't take in account how long it takes to gym, tan, and laundry, everybody."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Goldblum's Wife Emilie Livingston Posts Gorgeous Wedding Dress Photo
- Bill Cosby Talks Renewed Rape Allegations: "People Should Fact Check"
- Queen Elizabeth's Chef Fired After Scuffle at Buckingham Palace: Report
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!
- Khloé Kardashian Breaks Down Over Failed Marriage to Lamar Odom: "I Wish I Was Still Married to Him"