Ellen DeGeneres' Hairy Halloween Costume: The Snooki Bump
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Oct 29th 2010 05:30PM
We told you weeks ago that Snooki costumes were in this Halloween. But Ellen DeGeneres took it one step further.
DeGeneres dressed as Snooki's famous pouf in a Halloween episode of "Ellen" airing Oct. 29, her show tells us.
While the "Jersey Shore" star is set to be one of the holiday's most ubiquitous costumes, DeGeneres is taking it to the next level by wearing a knee-length black hairpiece (complete with handy cutouts for the face and arms), from which a spray-tanned Snooki Cabbage Patch doll dangles.
Top that, meat dress.
"That's Snooki down there," the talk show host says.
"I'm the pouf. She's the actual size. She is that short."
"I met her in person. I was almost late for the show because I didn't take in account how long it takes to gym, tan, and laundry, everybody."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pictures With North West; Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva Are Dating!
- Kristen Stewart Will Not Star in Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth Reprise Roles
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!