Video: Catherine Keener 'Floors' Kristen Stewart
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Oct 29th 2010 02:01PM
She may be the face of young Hollywood, but don't expect to see the 20-year-old caught up in a scandal anytime soon. Keeping her personal life (and rumored off-screen romance with 'Twilight' co-star Robert Pattinson) quiet, Stewart's career is her primary concern.
"I've been really lucky. Maybe it's just coincidence, but I've worked with people that really inspire me," Stewart says of her past on-screen experiences.
PopEater sat down with Kristen to find out who she admires and who inspires her. Watch the video after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- USA Orders Family Comedy Pilot From 'Fairly Legal' Producer
- Netflix's Ted Sarandos Reveals His 'Phase 2' for Hollywood
- TV Ratings: 'Dancing' Rises in Finale, 'Voice' Dips, 'SYTYCD' Steady With Premiere
- Gets Better Every Time: A ?Flavor of Love' song ? VIDEO
- ?Friends' reunion alert! Matthew Perry has some advice for Jennifer Aniston ? VIDEO
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Premiere: Vin Diesel and Cast Celebrate In L.A. (PHOTOS)
- 'Before Midnight' L.A. Premiere: Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy Celebrate 18 Years Together (PHOTOS)
- Josh Hutcherson in 'Ape': 'Hunger Games' Star Lines Up Role in Psychological Thriller