Video: Catherine Keener 'Floors' Kristen Stewart
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Oct 29th 2010 02:01PM
She may be the face of young Hollywood, but don't expect to see the 20-year-old caught up in a scandal anytime soon. Keeping her personal life (and rumored off-screen romance with 'Twilight' co-star Robert Pattinson) quiet, Stewart's career is her primary concern.
"I've been really lucky. Maybe it's just coincidence, but I've worked with people that really inspire me," Stewart says of her past on-screen experiences.
PopEater sat down with Kristen to find out who she admires and who inspires her. Watch the video after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- 'SNL' Reunites Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in Halloween Episode
- 'SNL' Cold Open Mocks Ebola's Spread to NYC
- New York TV Festival Unveils Winners of 20 Development Deals
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming