Spooky, Sexy, or Snooki: A Guide to Reality Star Halloween Costumes
By Sarah Crow Posted Oct 30th 2010 01:00PM
Ah, Halloween. The air is crisp, the candy's plentiful, and for one day of the year, kitten ears are considered an appropriate work accessory. Distinguishing yourself from the herds of witches, zombies, and sexy animals can prove difficult if you're not careful, but never fear. From teen moms to table flippers, reality TV has provided the world a plethora of easy and distinctive costumes that will keep you a head (or Snooki poof) above the rest.
Reality Role Model: Heidi Montag
Essential Accessories: Blond wig, water balloons, lots of tape
Difficulty Factor: 7.
Over-the-top is the name of the game for this costume, but don't be fooled into thinking this work of art/science is an easy look to pull off. Need we remind you that this woman had a procedure called a "back scoop"?
Reality Role Model: Snooki
Essential Accessories: Bump-It (duh), sunless tanner, pickles
Difficulty Factor: 2.
The feisty fist-bumper may seem like a challenging role to take on, but once you've mastered cartwheeling with a pickle in your mouth, you're 95% there.
Reality Role Model: Dog the Bounty Hunter
Essential Accessories: Leather vest, bouffant-mullet wig (can be adapted from Heidi Montag costume, in a pinch), buxom blond friend
Difficulty Factor: 5.
Most of Dog's accessories are easy enough to come by, but achieving his, er, "sun-kissed" skin tone may be difficult, considering how hard it is to find a human-sized rotisserie this late in the game.
Reality Role Model: '16 and Pregnant'
Essential Accessories: Baby bump, book bag, slogan t-shirt ("Baby on Board" is a classic, although the slightly distasteful "MILF" will do)
Difficulty Factor: 3.
Although looking 16 may not be an option for most people, a baby bump can be easily faked with a day's worth of candy consumption. Have a disinterested boyfriend? Give yourself an extra 10 points.
Group Costume Challenge: 'Real Housewives' Cast
Essential Accessories: Pinot grigio, white zinfandel, or any non tooth-staining wine, wig (Atlanta cast), weave (New Jersey cast), acrylic nails, cash fan
Difficulty Factor: 1.
As long as you've got 4 or 5 friends who are willing to do this with you and a closet full of shiny clothing, you're more or less set. If you can somehow stage a fight that involves 13 members of your immediate family and a bottle-size wine goblet, you probably already have a contract with Bravo.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!