Hair-raising Halloween for 'Jersey Shore' Stars Vinny and Ronnie
By Christine Fenno Posted Oct 30th 2010 10:43AM
The man's got a point!
Vinny Guadagnino, dressed as his 'Jersey Shore' roommate Snooki, and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, dressed as DJ Pauly D, were a frightful sight masquerading as caricatures of reality stars who are, let's face it, over-the-top caricatures in their own right.
The two infiltrated the studio audience of the news show's Halloween episode, then took the stage to talk up season 3 of their hit series. Co-host Julie Alexander was wearing her own interpretation of a 'Jersey Store' star: a pregnant Snooki!
In a tweet before the taping, Vinny told fans he was about to debut "the most epic Halloween costume ever." (Snooki herself was reportedly not consulted, and tweeted a terse "Really, boys?" in response to their truly scary impersonations.)
Check out the trick-or-treat versions of Vinny and Ronnie on 'The Seven':
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor After the Final Rose Recap: Juan Pablo Can't Say "I Love You"
- Andi Dorfman Named Bachelorette for Season 10!
- Bachelor Season 18 Finale Spoiler: Does Juan Pablo Pick Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley?
- Brandi Glanville: I’ll Take A Lie Detector Test To Prove Lisa Vanderpump Wanted To Pack The Tabloids
- Robin Thicke gives advice on love following split from Paula Patton
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?