'Team Charlie Is Terrified' That Tape Exists of Sheen's Wild Night
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 1st 2010 11:43AM
Charlie Sheen may be back in Los Angeles, but his people are still scouring New York to make sure no video tape exists of his wild night in the Big Apple.
"Team Charlie is terrified that tape exists and [they're] doing everything they possibly can to make sure it never sees the light," a friend of the troubled actor tells me. "Security cameras at the restaurant and hotel could have all caught his outrageous behavior, something that his people want to make sure the public never gets to see."
Insiders tell me Charlie has nothing to worry about at the Plaza Hotel, the scene of the porn star-cocaine-room trashing fiasco. Any security footage that does exist will never be released and doesn't contain any sound. However, the same cannot be said about Charlie's infamous missing phone.
"The reason everyone is so concerned about Charlie's phone is it contains text messages, phone numbers and could even contain damaging video and audio," a source close to Charlie tells me. "If any audio surfaces of Charlie using the N-word or ranting like Mel Gibson, everything changes. It's easy for CBS to turn a blind eye and carry on as if nothing happened at the moment, but the second hard evidence is produced, Charlie is sunk."
► Friend: Charlie Sheen Is Going to Die This Week // Manager: Nuh-Uh
The one person Sheen's camp is hoping doesn't have any of the above is Capri Anderson, the young woman that accompanied Charlie back to his hotel room and was accused of stealing his phone.
Stay tuned, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
Charlie Sheen Snapshots
ASPEN, CO - AUGUST 02: Charlie Sheen arrives at the Pitkin County Courthhouse on August 2, 2010 in Aspen, Colorado. (Photo by Riccardo S. Savi/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Charlie Sheen
Getty Images North America
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Charlie Sheen
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!