Denise Richards Turns Down $1 Million to Tell All
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 1st 2010 06:04PM
Denise Richards, who found herself in the middle of a pre-planned press tour before her ex-husband made headlines with his behavior in a NYC hotel, is once again taking the high road. Rejecting offers of over $1,000,000 to sit down and tell all about what happened the night.
"Denise saw everything," a Richards insider tells me. "Not only did she witness everything that happened that night at the restaurant, hotel and hospital, over the past few years she has seen everything yet refuses to kiss and tell."
It's true that the mother of Charlie's two adorable girls has remained a constant in his troubled life, if only to make sure they know who their father is. However, being that close to Charlie has meant that very little has occurred that Denise doesn't know about.
And knowledge is power, or profits in this case. Even so, Denise is turning down invites left and right.
"She has turned down Oprah and lots of other media offers that want her to reveal the truth," an insider tells me. "Since the day they divorced, hundreds of offers have been rejected. It wasn't her style then and it's not her style now."
One thing is sure, no matter what happened that night at The Plaza Hotel, Denise will never reveal. And not because she is trying to protect Charlie, she's protecting her children.
I recently sat down with Denise to talk Charlie, the kids and acting:
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Denise Richards
MORE ABOUT Denise Richards
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Denise Richards Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!