Anna Kournikova Serves Up a White Hot String Bikini
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 2nd 2010 01:00PM
Happily noshing on barbecue, retired pro Kournikova revealed a taut tummy and toned limbs that proved she hasn't lost an ounce of the athleticism she once demonstrated on the courts.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty scored a glam slam with her beach look, pairing her tiny two-piece with hoop earrings and aviators, reports the Daily Mail.
The Hawaiian holiday marks the first time Iglesias, 35, and Kournikova have been spotted together in weeks, ending speculation that the couple -- who have been dating since 2002 -- had ended their romance. Get more on Stylelist.
According to her own website, Kournikova has been quite the traveler over the past months, heading to Costa Rica, Kuala Lumpur and Bogota while also managing to film a spot on 'The Biggest Loser.'
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture
- Tori Spelling Reflects On Cheating on Ex-Husband In New True Tori Clip
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment