Jason Derulo, 'What If' Video -- Exclusive Photos
By Marina Galperina Posted Nov 2nd 2010 03:15PM
Jason Derulo dropped a new video for his latest hit 'What If' recently and PopEater got the goods on the meaning behind the track. "The beauty of the world is not knowing what's on the horizon," the 21-year-old singer-songwriter told us. "Not knowing whether the beginning of something or the end of something is near ... it makes everything more special."
It seems since we spent a day with Jason, the precocious pop and R&B chart-topper has been meditating on love and chance. "When you meet someone for the first time, you don't know what kind of effect that person will have on your life. What if you were meant to be together?" See the drama play out on the music video below and check out the behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Avril Lavigne's Husband Spotted with Mystery Woman Prior to Split Announcement
- Sneak Peek! Gwen Stefani Is Back on 'The Voice'
- Miley Cyrus Goes Topless... Again!