Lisa Rinna Warns Girls: 'Don't Mess With Your Lips'
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 2nd 2010 08:40AM
Lisa Rinna, who just confessed to undergoing surgery to remove her silicone lip injections, has become a big advocate of a more natural look, telling me, "I want young women to learn to love themselves. You don't need to change anything especially your lips."
As a mother of two beautiful daughters, Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray, ages 8 and 11, Lisa knows too well the pressure on young women and wants to make sure she sets a good example.
"I remove the cover of magazines when girls who have had too much plastic surgery are on them. That's the last thing my girls need to see. All these young Hollywood actresses need to stop trying to be the next Angelina Jolie and learn to love themselves," Lisa tells me.
"Trust me, now that I have removed the silicone from my lips, I feel sexier and Harry loves them. It makes kissing and something else much easier," she giggled.
You've got to love that Lisa. Tune in for the last two episodes of 'Harry Loves Lisa' on TV Land Wednesday at 10PM. I have seen an advance of the one-hour Nov. 10 finale when we see Lisa put those new lips to good use. Wink!
Last Month, I Talked to Lisa and Harry About "Lip-Gate" ... Watch:
MORE ABOUT Lisa Rinna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lisa Rinna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Was Happy Before Death, Said Life With Daughter Meadow Was "Perfect"
- Leighton Meester, Adam Brody Kiss in Cape Town: First Post-Engagement Pictures
- Lorde, Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Face Cyberbullying, Racist Tweets
- Major Diss! Kandi Burruss’ Mom Reveals She Doesn’t Think ‘Manipulative’ Todd Tucker Is ‘The Right Man' For Her Daughter
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot