Courtney Love Responds to 'Crackhead' Comments
By Amber James Posted Nov 3rd 2010 12:05PM
"What do you want crackhead? Are you worried about that? Forget about it," Love allegedly told Simmons. He claims his comments got misconstrued by the media, and thankfully Love didn't hold them against him. Watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Russell (and check back next week for Part 2).
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 'Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin on Being a New Mom On and Off-Screen
- Mama June Spotted Out as Daughter Anna Claims She Was Victim of Sex Offender
- Tony Danza and Judith Light: See the ?Who's the Boss?' Reunion!