Courtney Love Responds to 'Crackhead' Comments
By Amber James Posted Nov 3rd 2010 12:05PM
"What do you want crackhead? Are you worried about that? Forget about it," Love allegedly told Simmons. He claims his comments got misconstrued by the media, and thankfully Love didn't hold them against him. Watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Russell (and check back next week for Part 2).
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- ?Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. to Tie the Knot
- No More Dollar Sign! Kesha Changes Name Spelling, Looks Happy Post-Rehab
- Michael Jackson's Son Controversy: Real Dad Steps Forward
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"