Courtney Love Responds to 'Crackhead' Comments
By Amber James Posted Nov 3rd 2010 12:05PM
"What do you want crackhead? Are you worried about that? Forget about it," Love allegedly told Simmons. He claims his comments got misconstrued by the media, and thankfully Love didn't hold them against him. Watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Russell (and check back next week for Part 2).
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Fran Drescher joins Broadway's ?Cinderella' as wicked stepmother
- Debra Messing and Eric McCormack discuss ?Will & Grace' legacy, karaoke, and ?Breaking Bad'
- Paris Hilton's Brother Threatens to Sue Lindsay Lohan for Beating
- Kelly Clarkson Responds to Rumors Her Husband Is Cheating
- Amy Adams Flashes a Hint of Side Boob at 'American Hustle' Premiere