Courtney Love Responds to 'Crackhead' Comments
By Amber James Posted Nov 3rd 2010 12:05PM
"What do you want crackhead? Are you worried about that? Forget about it," Love allegedly told Simmons. He claims his comments got misconstrued by the media, and thankfully Love didn't hold them against him. Watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Russell (and check back next week for Part 2).
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- ?SNL' Recap: J.K. Simmons Takes a ?Snow Day' and More Great Skits!
- New Details on Bobbi Kristina's Condition After Being Found Unresponsive in a Bathtub
- Val Kilmer Responds to Health Scare, Denies Tumor Operation
- Maci Bookout Posts First Baby Bump Photo With New Puppy: See the Teen Mom Star's Cute Picture!
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Teach Prince George How to Swim on Luxurious Babymoon
- Yolanda Foster Receives Flowers From Kris Jenner During Lyme Disease Battle: Picture