Meghan McCain Slams Bristol Palin for Not Voting
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 4th 2010 03:14PM
McCain voiced her disappointment in Palin on 'The Tonight Show,' after Palin admitted that she had forgotten to vote.
Watch McCain voice her opinion of Bristol and the election results below!
McCain told Jay Leno, "I think a lot of women worked really hard to give us the right to vote. Anyone that doesn't vote is just ridiculous." McCain is equally critical of the elder Palin, calling her upcoming reality show "unpresidential." So why does McCain think Bristol ignored such an important part of her role as an American? "I guess it's only important for Bristol Palin to vote for 'Dancing With the Stars,'" she joked.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Dating: How He's Wooing Her
- Nina Dobrev Describes Perfect Boyfriend in Starbucks Order: "Extra Hot Please"
- Khloe Kardashian Is Too Hungover to Function Before Kim's Wedding in New Keeping Up With the Kardashians Preview
- Screaming, Crying & Violent Threats! Inside The Boozy ‘RHONJ' Finale Throwdown Over Rumors Rino Aprea Cheated On His Wife Teresa With His Mother-In-Law
- Cee Lo Green Placed On Three Years Probation After Pleading ?No Contest' To Charge He Drugged Woman During Dinner Date
- Engaged ’19 Kids and Counting’ Stars Ben Seewald and Jessa Duggar Move In?But Still Use A Chaperone
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch: Jennifer Hudson Pours Her Heart Out on "Remission" With Lupe Fiasco & Common Ahead of Stand Up to Cancer Benefit
- Haute Dogs & Champagne: Here's How To Host a Labor Day Like No Other
- Shirtless Human Ken Doll Bonds With Bikini-Clad "Extreme" Human Barbie—See the Pic!