Danielle Staub: Now I'm Dating a Man and a Woman
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 5th 2010 03:30PM
At first coy about whether she's dating a man or a woman these days, Danielle asks, "How about both?" She tells me she's honest with both beau and lady, and that hell no, the three don't ever play together. "No, no, actually they're not really happy about each other!"
Later, the reality star dishes on her new show, raising a "supermodel daughter" and the plastic surgery she's planning on having done again! Check out a clip:
To watch the entire interview with Danielle and my exclusive chat with 'Jersey Shore' bad girl, Angelina, tune in Saturday to HDNet at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. All this, plus dish on your favorite celebrities and tasty cocktails.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Danielle Staub
MORE ABOUT Danielle Staub
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Danielle Staub Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson, Daughter Maxwell Give Us Hair and Life Goals in Sweet Family Shot From Ace's Birthday Party!
- Michael Buble's Son Noah Home From Hospital After Burn Incident -- See His Adorable Instagram
- Teresa Giudice Writes About "Orange" Burgers and Fights in Her Prison Diary
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" Music Video Is NSFW and Totally Crazy—Watch the Singer Seek Revenge!
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad