Danielle Staub: Now I'm Dating a Man and a Woman
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 5th 2010 03:30PM
At first coy about whether she's dating a man or a woman these days, Danielle asks, "How about both?" She tells me she's honest with both beau and lady, and that hell no, the three don't ever play together. "No, no, actually they're not really happy about each other!"
Later, the reality star dishes on her new show, raising a "supermodel daughter" and the plastic surgery she's planning on having done again! Check out a clip:
To watch the entire interview with Danielle and my exclusive chat with 'Jersey Shore' bad girl, Angelina, tune in Saturday to HDNet at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. All this, plus dish on your favorite celebrities and tasty cocktails.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Danielle Staub
MORE ABOUT Danielle Staub
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Danielle Staub Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears: Chaotic Was "The Worst Thing I've Done in My Career," But "I Like Crossroads!"
- President Obama Meets Mariah Carey's Daughter Monroe: See the Cute Picture!
- Ben Affleck Fell in Love With Jennifer Garner on Daredevil Set, Calls His Wife the "Most Important Person to Me"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Garth Brooks spills the beans, announces upcoming world tour
- Disney Diva! Selena Gomez drops F-bomb and storms off stage at Jingle Ball
- Kanye West: 'I'm putting my life at risk' like a police officer with 'Yeezus' tour
- The Downton Abbey Christmas Special Trailer is Here—and It's Filled With Season 4 Spoilers!
- Britney Spears Loves Pregnancy Sex, Defends Kim Kardashian and Admits She's Had Lip Injections
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire, Reveals "the Best Thing" She Got From Marriage to Russell Brand