Hey Warner Brothers, Get on the Ball With Ian McKellen's 'Hobbit' Contract
By Jo Piazza Posted Nov 5th 2010 11:00AM
We caught up with our favorite wizard at the Savannah Film Festival and he said he just wants Warner Bros. to give him a call.
McKellen is currently enjoying the six months of the year when he doesn't work -- we love his life! -- but he said that when he returns to the trade, he hopes it will be as Gandalf.
"I expect my next job, if all goes well, I will play Gandalf in 'The Hobbit,'" McKellen told us.
"I'm still waiting for a contract." Watch Our Interview!
When we told McKellen that we would love to see him in the role, he told us to "pass that onto Warner Bros." So as a service to Sir Ian, that is exactly what we are doing. Get on the ball WB!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country singer RaeLynn reveals secret about former 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton
- Justin Bieber compares his fender bender to Princess Diana crash
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- Faye Dunaway to Be Honored at Lyon's Lumiere Film Festival
- New York Film Festival Director Protests Beijing Indie Fest Shutdown
- 'Doctor Who' Traveling to Minecraft on Xbox
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- 'Saw' Will Be Back in Theaters to Terrorize You This Halloween
- Meet Chibatman, the Caped Crusader Riding Around Japan (VIDEO)
- YA Movie Parents Who Don't Suck