Hey Warner Brothers, Get on the Ball With Ian McKellen's 'Hobbit' Contract
By Jo Piazza Posted Nov 5th 2010 11:00AM
We caught up with our favorite wizard at the Savannah Film Festival and he said he just wants Warner Bros. to give him a call.
McKellen is currently enjoying the six months of the year when he doesn't work -- we love his life! -- but he said that when he returns to the trade, he hopes it will be as Gandalf.
"I expect my next job, if all goes well, I will play Gandalf in 'The Hobbit,'" McKellen told us.
"I'm still waiting for a contract." Watch Our Interview!
When we told McKellen that we would love to see him in the role, he told us to "pass that onto Warner Bros." So as a service to Sir Ian, that is exactly what we are doing. Get on the ball WB!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- 'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer: Love, Death and the Search for Kira (Video)
- Namco Bandai's 'ShiftyLook' to Close
- 'Game of Thrones' Trailer: 'Keep Your Foes Confused' (Video)
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- The New 'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer Will Make Your Monday So Much Better (VIDEO)
- 'Fantastic Four' Reboot: Did Miles Teller Reveal a Revamp of the Origin Story?
- The New 'Maleficent' Poster Is Scary Good (PHOTO)