Hey Warner Brothers, Get on the Ball With Ian McKellen's 'Hobbit' Contract
By Jo Piazza Posted Nov 5th 2010 11:00AM
We caught up with our favorite wizard at the Savannah Film Festival and he said he just wants Warner Bros. to give him a call.
McKellen is currently enjoying the six months of the year when he doesn't work -- we love his life! -- but he said that when he returns to the trade, he hopes it will be as Gandalf.
"I expect my next job, if all goes well, I will play Gandalf in 'The Hobbit,'" McKellen told us.
"I'm still waiting for a contract." Watch Our Interview!
When we told McKellen that we would love to see him in the role, he told us to "pass that onto Warner Bros." So as a service to Sir Ian, that is exactly what we are doing. Get on the ball WB!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Charles Dance Says He's Not Done With 'Game of Thrones' Just Yet
- Ray Bradbury Sci-Fi and Animation Art Collection Up For Auction
- Warner Bros. Producing Prequel to Hit Mexican Toon 'Top Cat'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?
- Marvel's 'Deadpool' Gets 2016 Release Date -- And Maybe Ryan Reynolds