Hey Warner Brothers, Get on the Ball With Ian McKellen's 'Hobbit' Contract
By Jo Piazza Posted Nov 5th 2010 11:00AM
We caught up with our favorite wizard at the Savannah Film Festival and he said he just wants Warner Bros. to give him a call.
McKellen is currently enjoying the six months of the year when he doesn't work -- we love his life! -- but he said that when he returns to the trade, he hopes it will be as Gandalf.
"I expect my next job, if all goes well, I will play Gandalf in 'The Hobbit,'" McKellen told us.
"I'm still waiting for a contract." Watch Our Interview!
When we told McKellen that we would love to see him in the role, he told us to "pass that onto Warner Bros." So as a service to Sir Ian, that is exactly what we are doing. Get on the ball WB!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- 'The LEGO Movie' Teaser Trailer: Batman and the Ninja Turtles Join Forces (Video)
- 'Dumb and Dumber' Sequel: Universal, Red Granite Rescue Pic
- It's Official: Selma Blair Not Returning to 'Anger Management'
- Bryan Cranston's Reddit AMA: Ryan Gosling's soft skin, Power Rangers, and sarcasm
- ?Man of Steel': The deleted scene that explains the ending?
- Kanye West ?Yeezus' lyric or Lucille Bluth quote? Take our quiz!
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII': Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- 'Anchorman 2' Teaser Poster Revealed, and It's Kind of a Big Deal
- New 'Kick-Ass 2' Trailer: Hit-Girl Gets Her Hits In, Kick-Ass Goes Shirtless