Seal: Marriage and Family 'Changes your Outlook' as an Artist
By Denise Warner Posted Nov 5th 2010 06:00PM
The British singer-songwriter stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album 'Seal 6: Commitment' and how family life has affected him.
"The way that family and marriage influences as a writer, it doesn't make you write about them, per se, but it changes your outlook," Seal told us.
We also asked him about filming that incredibly sexy video 'Secret,' with his wife, Heidi Klum. (Seriously, they get very naked.)
"There weren't that many cameras around," he explains of the difficulty of getting intimate in front of others.
Seal will also join his wife in the world of reality television, where the two of them will help couples around the country have "the wedding of their dreams." Watch our interview after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Brody Jenner and Stars Galore Attend Opening of SKY Waikiki
- 'Les Mis' Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- Reese & Cameron Are Ready for Fall in Suede Booties! Steal Their Style