Seal: Marriage and Family 'Changes your Outlook' as an Artist
By Denise Warner Posted Nov 5th 2010 06:00PM
The British singer-songwriter stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album 'Seal 6: Commitment' and how family life has affected him.
"The way that family and marriage influences as a writer, it doesn't make you write about them, per se, but it changes your outlook," Seal told us.
We also asked him about filming that incredibly sexy video 'Secret,' with his wife, Heidi Klum. (Seriously, they get very naked.)
"There weren't that many cameras around," he explains of the difficulty of getting intimate in front of others.
Seal will also join his wife in the world of reality television, where the two of them will help couples around the country have "the wedding of their dreams." Watch our interview after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral Invite Shows How Tight Guest List Is
- Attention, Men! Here's How You Can Date Charlotte McKinney
- ‘Crime Watch Daily' Host Matt Doran Takes Over Manhattan
- Lynn Anderson Dead: Country Singer Behind "Rose Garden" Dies at 67
- Rumer Willis Rocks Bangs and Extensions, Looks Like a Mini-Demi Moore at Zelda Williams' Birthday Party
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Her Dog's Death: "This Has Been the Most Painful Week of My Life"