Seal: Marriage and Family 'Changes your Outlook' as an Artist
By Denise Warner Posted Nov 5th 2010 06:00PM
The British singer-songwriter stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album 'Seal 6: Commitment' and how family life has affected him.
"The way that family and marriage influences as a writer, it doesn't make you write about them, per se, but it changes your outlook," Seal told us.
We also asked him about filming that incredibly sexy video 'Secret,' with his wife, Heidi Klum. (Seriously, they get very naked.)
"There weren't that many cameras around," he explains of the difficulty of getting intimate in front of others.
Seal will also join his wife in the world of reality television, where the two of them will help couples around the country have "the wedding of their dreams." Watch our interview after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Jill Duggar pregnant with first child
- Lindsay Lohan's credit card declined during big night out, report says
- Emmys promo spoofs ?Pawn Stars'
- See Mark Wahlberg with the real Turtle and Johnny Drama (in China)
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- '19 Kids and Counting' Star Jill Duggar Is Pregnant!
- Are Drake and Rihanna Back On?
- Nina Dobrev on Intimidating Guys, 'Let's Be Cops,' and the New Season of 'Vampire Diaries'