Seal: Marriage and Family 'Changes your Outlook' as an Artist
By Denise Warner Posted Nov 5th 2010 06:00PM
The British singer-songwriter stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album 'Seal 6: Commitment' and how family life has affected him.
"The way that family and marriage influences as a writer, it doesn't make you write about them, per se, but it changes your outlook," Seal told us.
We also asked him about filming that incredibly sexy video 'Secret,' with his wife, Heidi Klum. (Seriously, they get very naked.)
"There weren't that many cameras around," he explains of the difficulty of getting intimate in front of others.
Seal will also join his wife in the world of reality television, where the two of them will help couples around the country have "the wedding of their dreams." Watch our interview after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Austin Mahone Wants a Lamborghini for Christmas!
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker's Death: ?It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home'
- Paul Walker's Memorial Service: All the Details
- Wendy Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure