Seal: Marriage and Family 'Changes your Outlook' as an Artist
By Denise Warner Posted Nov 5th 2010 06:00PM
The British singer-songwriter stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album 'Seal 6: Commitment' and how family life has affected him.
"The way that family and marriage influences as a writer, it doesn't make you write about them, per se, but it changes your outlook," Seal told us.
We also asked him about filming that incredibly sexy video 'Secret,' with his wife, Heidi Klum. (Seriously, they get very naked.)
"There weren't that many cameras around," he explains of the difficulty of getting intimate in front of others.
Seal will also join his wife in the world of reality television, where the two of them will help couples around the country have "the wedding of their dreams." Watch our interview after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Scandal' Recap: Mellie makes her move
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Emotional Talking About Her Relationship with Oprah
- Extra Scoop: Aaron Carter Still Pines for Hilary Duff
- Spider-Man and Batkid Head to Disneyland
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid's Oscars Segment Drama, Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Prince Harry Launches Sporting Event, Invictus Games, for Injured Servicemen and Women
- Martha Stewart Gives Sex Advice, Says She Had a Prison Name in Reddit AMA