Celebrity Fragrances We'd Like to See
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 6th 2010 04:00PM
Taylor Swift is the latest in a long line of celebrities to create a signature scent and we're extremely curious to know about the singer's choice of smells. Swift, who looks very much like a baby powder and peonies kind of girl, amused audience when, during a recent interview, David Letterman told the star, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but you smell like expensive wood." While we're excited to see if the star's scent is furniture fragranced, she's not the only celebrity whose perfume we'd be interested in smelling. After the jump, our votes for the celebrities who should create their own scents:
"Z" by Zach Galifianakis
The funny man may be an onscreen favorite, but there's something about Galifianakis that makes us think that smelling delicious may not be a top priority for him. Maybe it's his over-the-top sense of humor, or perhaps it's the burly beard, but we're guessing that his scent would be a hit with people whose scent preferences fall on the earthier side.
What it Smells Like: An old beer spilled in a pine forest, with a hint of deer urine
"Cheetah" by Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods seems like the ideal celebrity to put his name on a perfume. Athletes before him, including David Beckham and Derek Jeter, have endorsed their own scents, but it seems that nobody in sports or entertainment knows the scent of a woman better than Tiger Woods.
What it Smells Like: Other women's perfumes, nervous sweat
"Wine" by Amy Winehouse
The singer may have recently launched a fashion line, but we're used to her looking more scraggly than supermodel. Winehouse, a heavy smoker and alleged former drug addict, doesn't seem particularly fastidious about her personal grooming habits, which leads us to believe her scent would be more heavily influenced by cigarettes than soap.
What it Smells Like: Tobacco, old shoes, Chianti, Pete Doherty's box of baby mice
"Surfer, Dude" Matthew McConaughey
Matthew McConaughey stays in shape and he doesn't mind if the world knows it. The frequently sweaty, shirtless star, is not only PEOPLE's 2005 vote for 'Sexiest Man Alive', he's also one of the smelliest, having given up deodorant more than 20 years ago. Topping off his natural odor might be just a hint of the wacky tobaccy, which the actor was caught with during a 1999 arrest.
What it Smells Like: Body odor, marijuana
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Amy Winehouse -
- Taylor Swift -
- Matthew McConaughey -
- Zach Galifianakis
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Discovery Cancels 'Everest Jump Live' After Avalanche Deaths
- Box Office (Specialty): Woody Allen a Big Draw in 'Fading Gigolo' Despite Scandal
- Box Office: 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Launches Overseas to Massive $47 Million
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Weekend Box Office: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Again, 'Transcendence' Disappoints
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)