Halle Berry Gets Implants ... for a New Role
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 6th 2010 05:00PM
Halle Berry's beautiful looks go undercover on the set of her new film comedy.
The Oscar-winning actress was spied wearing fake cheek, lip, and breast implants on the set of her new film, 'Truth or Dare.'
The facial prosthesis and giant, belly button-skimming boobs turned the normally stunning 44-year-old actress into a plastic surgery victim who channels 'Catwoman' Jocelyn Wildenstein.
Though we suppose the fragrance guru, clad in a silky pink blouse and black skirt, got off somewhat easy. The film is directed by Peter Farrelly of the Farrelly Brothers, who gave us Gwyneth Paltrow in a fat suit for "Shallow Hal."
According to IMDB (via ShadowandAct), Berry stars as a "career driven woman is set up to take the fall for corporate embezzlement after her sexy college friend from Las Vegas drops back into her life."
Read more on StyleList
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Halle Berry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Halle Berry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Misses Her Kids, Jets Back From New York to See Them
- Holly Williams Debuts Daughter Stella June: First Pictures!
- Jennifer Garner Plays Hilarious Game of Catchphrase on Tonight Show: Watch!
- No ?Blurred Lines' Here! Paula Patton Prepared To Go After Full Custody Of Son With Robin Thicke If Singer Doesn't Stop Boozing, Says Source ? ?She's Over It!'
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Lawyer for hacked celebs threatens to sue Google
- Stars who just don't age