Halle Berry Gets Implants ... for a New Role
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 6th 2010 05:00PM
Halle Berry's beautiful looks go undercover on the set of her new film comedy.
The Oscar-winning actress was spied wearing fake cheek, lip, and breast implants on the set of her new film, 'Truth or Dare.'
The facial prosthesis and giant, belly button-skimming boobs turned the normally stunning 44-year-old actress into a plastic surgery victim who channels 'Catwoman' Jocelyn Wildenstein.
Though we suppose the fragrance guru, clad in a silky pink blouse and black skirt, got off somewhat easy. The film is directed by Peter Farrelly of the Farrelly Brothers, who gave us Gwyneth Paltrow in a fat suit for "Shallow Hal."
According to IMDB (via ShadowandAct), Berry stars as a "career driven woman is set up to take the fall for corporate embezzlement after her sexy college friend from Las Vegas drops back into her life."
Read more on StyleList
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Halle Berry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Halle Berry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Slams Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show: "It's a Tragedy on Every Level"
- Jenny McCarthy Is Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg, Makes Announcement on The View: See Her Ring!
- The View Reunion Planned for May With Past and Present Hosts Including Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, Rosie O'Donnell
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?