Halle Berry Gets Implants ... for a New Role
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 6th 2010 05:00PM
Halle Berry's beautiful looks go undercover on the set of her new film comedy.
The Oscar-winning actress was spied wearing fake cheek, lip, and breast implants on the set of her new film, 'Truth or Dare.'
The facial prosthesis and giant, belly button-skimming boobs turned the normally stunning 44-year-old actress into a plastic surgery victim who channels 'Catwoman' Jocelyn Wildenstein.
Though we suppose the fragrance guru, clad in a silky pink blouse and black skirt, got off somewhat easy. The film is directed by Peter Farrelly of the Farrelly Brothers, who gave us Gwyneth Paltrow in a fat suit for "Shallow Hal."
According to IMDB (via ShadowandAct), Berry stars as a "career driven woman is set up to take the fall for corporate embezzlement after her sexy college friend from Las Vegas drops back into her life."
Read more on StyleList
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Halle Berry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Halle Berry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Kimberly Stewart Finds Brother Sean's Viagra in Funny Stewarts and Hamiltons Clip: Watch!
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Did Gisele Bündchen Step Out in Public Wearing a Burqa? We'll Let You Decide for Yourself
- Luke Perry Isn't Going to Watch Lifetime's Beverly Hills 90210 Tell-All: "It's Just Not Relevant"
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell vs. WWE's Stardust: The Feud Continues—Get the Scoop!